Gondwana University is the newly inserted member in the premier list of Indian universities. India is in a phase of great education success with the emergence of many new universities that are reaching to more and more people with the opportunity to create a nation with outstanding achievers. The university came into existence in the year 2012 and has been approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC). It has under its affiliation, 177 colleges in which thousands of students have enrolled their names. The university is the only one after Mumbai University in Maharashtra that has adopted the semester system for all its courses from the first year itself.
Gondwana University Faculties
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Social Science
- Faculty of Home Science
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology
Gondwana University Courses
The University offers various UG, PG & doctorate level programmes in Arts, Science, Management, Law, Pharmacy & Engineering departments. All courses are divided among University teaching departments & affiliated colleges. Apart from regular courses, Gondwana University also offers admission in M.Phil & Ph.D programmes.
In order to download the syllabus of Gondwana University courses, students have to visit to its official website & have to follow the given steps:
- Visit to the official website of Gondwana University & in the main menu click on the courses & syllabus link.
- In the drop down menu, click on ‘Syllabus’
- Now select faculty, Course, Learning mode & Branch of the desired programme.
- Click on submit & save & download the syllabus for future use.
Note: The University also provides the facility of ebooks to the students. They can read these books by simply selecting the faculty & name in the course & syllabus section.
Gondwana University Timetable
GU conducts its semester exams twice in a year i.e. for winter session & summer session. With respect to these sessions, University releases the exam timetable. Students can check their faculty wise exam schedule through the official website only.
- Visit to the official website of the Gondwana University.
- In the Examination tab, click on the exam schedule.
- Now select the respective faculty/department & session.
- Download & save your course & semester-wise timetable.
Gondwana University Results
Students can check their results for winter or summer session by following the below mentioned steps. In case the candidates are not satisfied with their marks, they can also apply for the revaluation or the retotaling process by simply logging in with their details:
- Visit to the official website of GU & click on the results tab in the main menu.
- In case of latest results, select the course from the drop down menu & submit.
- In order to check the previous results, initially select UG, PG or Diploma courses.
- Now select faculty or course name & submit.
- Save & download your scorecard for future use.