Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS), established in 1972, has 6 affiliate institutions and each institute runs various UG/PG/ and Research programs. The university follows the semester-wise academic curriculum for few courses and annual curriculum for few courses. The academic examination is conducted twice in a session, once in the month of November and then in the month of May and the results are declared in the month of December and June respectively.
PIMS releases the examination timetable for each course online on its website a month before the commencement of the examination. Candidates will get all the relevant information about the method to check the PIMS Results and PIMS exam timetable below in this article.
PIMS Results 2020 - How to check result
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences conducts examination for its all Undergraduate/ Postgraduate/ and Research programs annually and semester-wise depending upon the type of course. The examination is conducted in the month of November and May and the PIMS Results are declared in the month of December and June respectively. Students can check and download their result from the website of the university with the help of the following steps.
- Go to the official PIMS website
- On the “Home” page click on the “Examination Result” under the “Examination” section.
- The new “Examination Result” page will have links to all the examination results.
- Click on the result link of the appropriate one and download it for future reference.
PIMS Exam Time Table 2020
PIMS Exam Timetable is released by the university 30-35 days before the commencement of the examination. PIMS conducts examination for various UG (MBBS/BSc/BDS/BPT/PB.B.Sc/B.P.th)/ PG (MD/MS/MDS/MPTH/MSc/MPT/MPH/M.P.th)/ and Research programs (M.Phil./ Ph.D.) in the month of November and in the month of May. The exam timetable is released in the month of October for examination that is conducted in the month of November and then in the month of April for the examination that is conducted in the month of May. Students can very easily download the timetable of their respective examination practicing the following steps.
- Visit the official website
- Click on “Examination Schedule” under the “Examination” section on the “Home” page.
- On the navigated page click on the Examination timetable link of your respective examination.
- Check and download it for reference.