The Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) conducts research mainly in Natural Sciences, Mathematics and Biological Sciences . TIFR offers Graduate and Research based courses (independent or integrated) under various departments. Check: TIFR course & Fee Structure
Aspiring candidates can pursue Integrated M.Sc.–PhD programmes and PhD programme in Science Education along with other PG courses. Interested candidates should visit the official website if they wish to apply through online mode or can send the application form to the address provided. Read More:TIFR Admissions 2019
TIFR Scheme and Examination Dates 2020
Every department of TIFR has their own academic schedule and exam dates which can be checked on the official website of TIFR by following these steps:
- Visit the Official website of TIFR.
- In the menu bar, click on ‘Department’ section.
- Click on your department and a separate page of that department will open up.
- Now click on the link that says Academic Timeline (Tentative)
- This will show all the dates related to examination for both M.Sc and PhD students in that coursework.
- In case of any change an updated list will be uploaded on the website and students will be informed even by their department.
TIFR Entrance Exam Result 2020
Students then appear for written tests and the results ca be checked by following these steps.:
- Visit the official website of TIFR.
- Click on the section of 'Graduate Studies' on the menu bar.
- Select the section that says 'Admissions' and a new page of the website for Graduate program will open.
- The scrolling news section will have the news about results.
- Click on the link and the page with the Results of entrance test will open.
- Select your Coursework from the list of subjects.
- A list of shortlisted students with their Names, Program Code and Reference Number will open.
- You can check your status in that list and upon selection can contact the institute for further procedure.
TIFR Semester Exam Results 2020
Students of first, third and fifth semester at TIFR are currently waiting for their results. The results will be soon announced by Tata Institute of Fundamental Research and will be uploaded on their official website. Here are the steps to check the semester result for Graduate, PhD and Intermediate PhD courses.
- Visit the Official website of Tata Institute of Fundamental Research.
- Click on the M.Sc'PhD link in the header or footer or click on the 'Graduate Department' section on the menu bar.
- Click on the link that says 'Result'.
- Select your coursework from the list and click on that link.
- You can either download the pdf and find your roll number there or fill your roll number in the search box and click on submit.
- Your result will open and you will have an option to also download it.
TIFR Revaluation Result 2020
Students, if not satisfied with their result can apply for revaluation. For that they need to fill an offline form available at the Institute. Though the results of revaluation are available online and students can check them the same way they check the regular semester results.