Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU), Amritsar offers UG/PG/Doctoral/Diploma courses in various faculties namely Arts, Science, Management, Industrial Technology, Information Technology, Planning and Architecture, and Environment. Check GNDU Courses
Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) follows a semester-wise academic curriculum. Its academic year is divided into two semesters viz. Odd and Even. The Odd semester begins in the month of August and ends up in the month of December, while the even semester starts from January and ends in June. Result for affiliated colleges is also available on GNDU result portal.
The result is declared by the university in the month of January (Odd semester) and in the month of June (Even Semester). Candidates can also apply for re-evaluation if required and the re-evaluation form can be availed from the university website.
The University has 37 departments which offer courses at undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels. Students can register online by obtaining the Application Form along with the Prospectus for reference via the official university website. Read More About GNDU Admission 2019
How to Check GNDU Semester Result 2019
The result of semester examination is released on the website of the university within 35-40 days after the commencement of the examination. The result of Odd semester examination conducted in the month of December is declared in the month of January, while the result of even semester examination held in the month of May is announced in the month of June.
The result of each course run by the university is uploaded separately on its website. Candidates are required to enter their details to get their examination result. Here we have mentioned in detail how you can check the examination result.
- Go to the official website of the university.
- On the home page click on “Result” option under the “Examination” tab.
- On the result page, enter your “Roll no.”, the session, Month of examination and course.
- Click on submit and the result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check your result and take a printout for future use.
Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) Exam Datesheet 2019
The timetable for the semester and supplementary examination is published on the website of the university 30-40 days before the inception of the examination. The university uploads the examination schedule on its website.
The timetable of Odd semester term-end examination is published in the month of October, while the timetable of even semester examination is published in the month of March. Students can download the examination timetable by following the method mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Click on “Date sheet” under the “Examination” tab
- On the Date Sheet page, click on your respective examination option, viz. annual supplementary (UG/PG), semester (UG/PG), etc.
- On the next page, click on the link of your course
- Download and save the examination timetable for future reference
Note: Candidates may check out the datesheet for the current year from the official website.
Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) Revaluation/ Reappear Result 2019
The students who find out any type of discrepancy in the result or mark sheet or if their result is withheld may apply for result re-evaluation process. It is mandatory for the student to file for result revaluation within 18 days from the date of declaration of the result.
The re-evaluation form is provided online on the university’s website. The result of re-evaluation is uploaded on the website of the university once it is done. Here are the steps to apply for result re-evaluation:
- Visit the university’s website
- Click on “Apply for Reevaluation” under “Examination” tab.
- On the new page, click on “Apply for re-evaluation”.
- On the “Re-evaluation Form” page, enter your “Roll No.”, “Session” and “academic year”.
- Enter “submit”, the re-evaluation form will appear on the screen.
- Fill up all the details on the form and submit it.
Note: In case of any problem, please contact to RevBranchCA@gmail.comLast Updated - 05 Mar 2019