GNDU Result for 2019 May Examination has been released. Students can check the result online by entering their roll number. Result published on portal will be provisional. Final marks will be given in Detailed Marksheet. Students can download their GNDU result in pdf format. If anyone is not satisfied by his result then he can apply for revaluation.
Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) follows a semester-wise academic curriculum. Its academic year is divided into two semesters viz. Odd and Even. The Odd semester begins in the month of August and ends up in the month of December, while the even semester starts from January and ends in June. The result is declared by the university in the month of January (Odd semester) and in the month of June (Even Semester).
GNDU also publishes the entrance exam results for the admission in UG/PG/Doctoral/Diploma courses under various faculties namely Arts, Science, Management, Industrial Technology, Information Technology, Planning and Architecture, and Environment. Check GNDU Admission
Latest GNDU Results
|Semester System New (UG or PG) (11 Digits Roll Number)||Check Here|
|Annual Result – UG||Check Here|
|Annual Result – PG||Check Here|
|Annual Result – Diploma, PG Dimploma and Certificate||Check Here|
|Post Graduate (Semester)||Check Here|
|Under Graduate (Semester)||Check Here|
|Ph.D. Notifications||Check Here|
|Mid-Term Examination||Check Here|
How to Check GNDU Result 2020
The result of the semester examination is released on the website of the university within 35-40 days after the commencement of the examination. The result of Odd semester examination conducted in the month of December is declared in the month of January, while the result of even semester examination held in the month of May is announced in the month of June.
The result of each course run by the university is uploaded separately on its website. Candidates are required to enter their details to get their examination results. Here we have mentioned in detail how you can check the examination result.
- Go to the official website of the university.
- On the home page click on the “Result” option under the “Examination” tab.
- On the result page, enter your “Roll no.”, the Session, Month of Examination and Course.
- Click on submit and the result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check your results and take a printout for future use.
GNDU 2020 Revaluation
Students who want to apply for revaluation can apply online within 18 days of result declaration. The fee for apply is INR 1200/- per subject and INR 200/- for the form. Only form is to be submitted to applying for one or multiple subjects. Revaluation is done for the annual exam, bi-annual exam, semester exam and supplementary exam except the following:
- Exam in Faculty of Medical/Dental/Ayurveda.
- Pratical and Viva Voce.
- Semester where grading system is used.
- Exams in which the answersheets are marked by internal and external examiners.
- Semester System examination at the University Campus, Amritsar and Regional Campus at Jalandhar and Gurdaspur w.e.f. examination of December, 2009
A candidate can withdraw from the revaluation within 10 days of filling application form by submitting separate application. No fee refund will be done after submission of revaluation form.
Revaluation of a subject answer sheet will be done by two examiners separately. The average of nearest two will be considered out of three marks including the original one. Final result (favourable or unfavourable) will be binded to the students applied for reval.
Steps for Applying
- Visit the university’s website
- Click on “Apply for Reevaluation” under “Examination” tab.
- On the new page, click on “Apply for re-evaluation”.
- On the “Re-evaluation Form” page, enter your “Roll No.”, “Session” and “academic year”.
- Enter “submit”, the re-evaluation form will appear on the screen.
- Fill up all the details on the form and submit it.
Direct Link – Apply For GNDU Revaluation
Note: Students must read the instructions carefully given on the official website before applying for it.
Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) Exam Datasheet 2020
The timetable for the semester and supplementary examination is published on the website of the university 30-40 days before the inception of the examination. The university uploads the examination schedule on its website.
The timetable of Odd semester term-end examination is published in the month of October, while the timetable of even semester examination is published in the month of March. Students can download the examination timetable by following the method mentioned below.
Direct Link – Check GNDU Date Sheet
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Click on “Date sheet” under the “Examination” tab
- On the Date Sheet page, click on your respective examination option, viz. Annual supplementary (UG/PG), Semester (UG/PG), etc.
- On the next page, click on the link of your course
- Download and save the ExaminationTimetable for future reference
Note: Candidates may check out the datasheet for the current year from the official website.