Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University, Punjab offers multidisciplinary UG/PG/Research/Diploma courses under its 26 departments. It also regulates 12 different academies and the admission is granted to the aspirants based on the entrance test conducted by the University. The University practices semester-based academic system and its academic year is divided into two semesters i.e. Odd & Even semester.
The duration of the Odd semester is from August to December, while that of the even semester is from January to June. The semester-end examination is conducted in the month of December (Odd Semester) and April-May (Even semester). The university circulates the examination timetable 35-40 days prior to the commencement of the examination. The results are declared within 30-40 days after the examination.
SGGSWU Exam Result 2018
The result of the semester-end examination is announced after the evaluation of the answer sheet. The university publishes the examination result of all the courses on its website within 35-40 days after the commencement of the examination. According to the academic calendar of the university, the result declaration of odd semester examination is done in the month of January, while the examination result of even semester examination is announced in the month of June. Students of the university who had appeared in the semester end examination and are eager to get their result can follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official website of the university
- On the homepage, click on the “Results” tab
- On the Result page, click on the result link of your respective course and semester.
- Enter your “Registration No.”, “course type”, “course”, “Semester “and “Batch”.
- Press “Go” and download the pdf file of examination result and print it for any future reference.
SGGSWU Academic Calendar 2018
The University designs the academic calendar with the date of commencement of all the academic events in each semester of the academic session. It mentions the date of inception of semester classes, internal examination, term-end semester examination, supplementary examination, declaration of result, holidays, extra-curricular activities, etc. the academic calendar of the university is uploaded in the month of July before the beginning of the session. According to the academic calendar, the academic session begins in the month of August with the Odd semester and concludes with the even semester in the month of June. The steps given below will help you to download the academic calendar of the session.
- Go to the official website of the university
- On the homepage, click on the “University calendar” option
- The next page will show you all the available academic calendars
- Click on the link of your preference and download it