JRRSU results are announced online on the official website of the university. The university conducts an entrance exam for the admission of students for admission into various courses such as Acharya, Shastri, etc.
The given table highlights the information related to results-
|University||Jagadguru Ramanand Acharya Sanskrit University|
|Result Declared||Shastri and Acharya Exams|
|Result Link||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Along with the results, the candidates can also view other important information such as the latest date sheet of examination, college lists, etc.
|SHIKSHA SHASTR1st SECOND YEAR (B.Ed.) Exam.-2020||Click Here|
|Six Months Course Work 2020||Click Here|
|Shiksha Shastri 2nd Year Exam 2019||Click Here|
|Shastri 2nd Year Exam 2019||Click Here|
|Acharya Final Year Exam 2019||Click Here|
|Shastri Final Year Exam 2019||Click Here|
|Shastri (B.A.) Part-3rd Exam Result 2020||Click Here|
|B.A. Shastri 1st (Additional) Exam Result 2020||Click Here|
|Acharya (M.A.) Part 2nd Exam Result 2020||Click Here|
|Shiksha Shastri Second Year B.Ed||Click Here|
|Shashtri Second-year B.A. Part II||Click Here|
|Acharya Final Year M.A. Part II||Click Here|
|Shastri Final Year B.A. Part III||Click Here|
|Six Month Course work of Research Students||Click Here|
|Info. Regarding PGDCA & PGDYT Exam 2020||27 Jan 2021||Click Here|
|Info. Regarding PGDCA & PGDYT Practical Exam 2020||27 Jan 2021||Click Here|
|Shastri Additional Exam 2020||28 Sept 2020||Click Here|
|Shastri & Acharya Exam 2020||28 Sept 2020||Click Here|
|PGDCA Exam Form 2020||10 Sept 2020||Click Here|
|PGDYT Exam Form 2020||10 Sept 2020||Click Here|
|Postponed Examination||13.03.2020||Click Here|
|Revised date sheet for Shastri and Acharya Exam||13.03.2020||Click Here|
|Notification regarding exam form||-||Click Here|
|College lists for 2020||-||Click Here|
How To Check JRRSU Results?
The results for the examination conducted by JRRSU are released on the official website. The result can check by entering the roll number or the name of the candidate.
- Visit the official website of JRRSU
- Click on the ‘results’ option available on the screen.
- Select the desired course for which the result has to be seen.
- Enter Roll Number or name of the candidate and click on ‘proceed’.
- The result of the candidate will appear on the screen.
- Download the result in pdf format.
While printing the results, the students are advised to check the details in the result sheet. The following details would be given on the result sheet:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Enrollment Number
- Father’s Name
- Details of the marks scored
- Grand Total
JRRSU Revaluation Process
The candidates, who are not satisfied with their exam result, can apply for revaluation of their examination copies. The candidate needs to apply for revaluation within a week’s time of result declaration.
How To Apply For Revaluation:
- Visit Application for revaluation on their official website.
- Select the UG/PG course and mention the Class/Faculty Type.
- Select Class for revaluation and click on ‘proceed’.
- Select the subject to be revalued.
- Make the payment of the revaluation fee which is charged per subject.
- Download the revaluation form and take a print of the same.
The candidates who have not successfully cleared the examination need to fill the supplementary form.
- Visit the official website http://jrrsuraj.com/
- Click on ‘Supplementary form’
- Select whether the course is UG or PG.
- Then select the class/faculty type.
- Select the class for exam form.
- Make the payment for the supplementary form.
- Payment for the supplementary form should be done online.
- No applications for supplementary exam would be accepted offline.
- The payment can be accepted by SBI/Allahabad Bank, any of the two.
JRRSU Exam Application Form
The candidates can apply for the examination on the official website of JRRSU University.
|Examination form||Click Here|
In case the candidates want to download any other form, they can visit the official website of the JRRSU.
- Click on the ‘advertisements/notifications’ column on the left side in the display bar
- All the notifications are displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download the form and take a print.
How To Fill The Application Form?
- Go to the official website http://www.jrrsanskrituniversity.ac.in/
- Click on the examination form
- Enter all the necessary details of the candidate.
- Make the payment through SBI/Allahabad Bank online.
- Submit the form and take a print.
NOTE- The candidates should carry their AADHAR Card while appearing for the examination along with their application form.
JRRSU Exam Schedule
JRRSU has released the notification for postponement of exams. The date sheet of the examination has also been uploaded on the website.
JRRSU Admit Card 2021
|Exam Name||Admit Card|
|Shastri (B.A.) Part 3 Exam 2020||Click Here|
|Acharya (M.A.) Part 2 Sahitya Exam 2020||Click Here|
Candidates can download the Admit Card before the examination. The admit card is available on the official website of the university.
- Visit the website.
- Click on ‘Admit Card 2021’
- Select UG/PG, the class/faculty type.
- Select class for admit card
- Enter the information and proceed
Details On The Admit Card
The candidates can check the details found on the JRRSU admit card-
- Exam Name
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Enrollment Number
- Category of Student
- Examination Center Name
- Examination Center Code
- Subject Code
- Exam Date and Time
- Photograph of the candidate