Jagadguru Ramanandacharya Rajasthan Sanskrit University (JRRSU) was founded in the year 2001 by Swami Narayan Dasji Maharaj. It provides the best of education in the field of Sanskrit and other courses
- The university is located at Madau (Bhankrota), Jaipur
- JRRSU has been recognized by the UGC
- The campus is sprawling over an area of 78.85 hectares
- It was a part of Gurukul Curriculum and some ancient scholars were preaching
- The university was set up by the Government of Rajasthan under Rajasthan Sanskrit University Act 1998 (Act No. 10 of 1998)
- On the 27th of June 2005, the University was remanded as Jagadguru Ramanadacharya Rajasthan Sanskrit University
- There are various degrees that have been provided like Acharya (Postgraduate), Shastri (Graduate), Shiksha Acharya (M EdVidyavaridhi) (Ph.D.), Vidhyanidhi Shiksha (M. Phil), Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) and VidyaVachaspati (D Lit)
- There are also five-year Integrated Master Degree. JRRSU is also an associate of Indian Association of Universities
- There are 60+ institutions or colleges affiliated to university that are offering Shashtri, Acharya, and Shikshashatri level of education
- There are various courses like Sanskrit, English, Economics, Environment Science, Hindi, Education, Computer Science, Home Science, History, Public Administration and Sociology and Political Science
There are many departments. Some of them are as follows:
- Shukla Yajurveda (MadhyandiniyaShakha)
- Shukla Yajurveda (KanvaShaka
- Krishna Yajur Veda (TaittiriyaShakha)
- Sama Veda (KuthumaShaka)
- Sama Veda (JaiminiShaka)
- Atharva Veda
The university has well-equipped library with collection of over 36,352 books, 81 Sanskrit Thesis, 56 Ph.D Thesis, 74 M.Phil,162 M.Ed and 278 e-books.
The university facilitate separate hostels for both boys and girls.
JRRSU has a well-furnished computer lab. There are around 40 PCs kept for the students.