JECRC University provides under-graduate as well as post graduate courses in science, engineering, management, agriculture, law and designing. The forms for admissions are to be obtained by the students from the official website of the college. The students for physical counseling are called and also the merit list is prepared as per the criteria given in the admission broacher.
The semester is divided into odd and even semester and the university takes both practical and theory paper by the end of each semester. The exams are held in the month of September-October for the odd semester and February, March-April for even semester. The university also takes a summer semester in June-July. The university is also providing with PhD programs in engineering, management, core science, medicine, social science and humanities from 2017-18 batch.
JECRC University Result 2018 – How to check result
The university timely uploads the results for all examinations on its official website of JECRC university. Candidates can check their semester examination result for all courses by visiting official website of the JECRC. Here are a few steps to check the results directly from the website.
- Log onto the official website of JECRC University.
- Click on the FACULTY AND STUDENTS CORNER option from the strip present on the top of website.
- A list will be appear, Click on the Result option from it.
- You will be redirected to the results portal.
- You can login to the students account by entering your registration number, date of birth and check your results.
JECRC University Re-Evaluation Result 2018
The University also provides option for re-evaluation and the results for it and uploade it on its official website. Candidates who are not satisfied with their allotted marks in any subject. Those students can apply for revaluation examination. Students can simply log onto the official website of JECRC university and find the results portal in the students and faculty corner. The application form for the same can also be obtained from the official website. You can follow below given steps:
- As you log onto the official website of the university
- click on the ACADEMICS option from the red strip present on JECRC website.
- Choose the DOWNLOADS option from the top of that list
- You will be redirected to a new page showing different options, here you can download different forms.
- Find and click on RE-EVALUATION form from the different options
- Fill your details and submit the form.
- The form will be open in pdf file format, students can download the form