Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University (MDSU), Ajmer is an affiliating university in Rajasthan offering 147 programs at UG and PG levels in 272 private and government-affiliated colleges.
MDSU follows the semester & annual system for entire course work of the programs. Students can check their result by visiting the website of MDSU. PTET & AET results are also available on the official website. Check MDSU Course & Fees
- Exam on March 13 and 14 Postponed due to URS Fair – Check Here
- Application fee for Law Faculty Examination extended till March 16, 2019 – Check Here
Revaluation results are available now- Check Reval Result
BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ BBA/ MA/ M.Com Part 1,2 & 3 Results are out now-Check Result
MDSU offers B.Ed., B.Sc. and Integrated MCA courses at UG level. At PG level, it offers M.Sc., M.Tech, MCA, M.Com, M.Ed., M.L.I.Sc., LLB, MBA, MA, MSW and PG Diploma courses. The university also offers M.Phil and Ph.D. courses at the research level. Read More About MDSU Admission 2019
MDSU Examination Scheme 2019
MDSU publishes the exam schedule in the month of July. The University offers various courses under semester & annual system.
In the Annual Scheme, the program sessions start from July and the examinations are held annually. The examinations for the annual scheme are organized from February onwards.
In the Semester Scheme, the program starts from July and the examinations are conducted at the end of each semester. The duration of each semester is six months. The score obtained in each semester exam adds on to the final result. The examination results will be declared on the official website of the university.
MDSU Exam Form 2019
MDSU Exam form for Regular and Supplementary courses are available on the official MDSU Examination portal. You can re-print the exam form by providing your application number. Follow the given steps to fill the MDSU Exam form:
1. On official MDSU portal, click on ‘Examination Portal’ under the ‘Examination’ tab.
2. Now click on ‘Student Panel’ on the next page.
3. Fill the exam form by providing details like course name, college and payment option.
4. Take the printout f duly filled form for reference.
Note: You can also check the status of challan payment along with re-print of the application form.
How to check MDSU Result 2019
To check the result for UG, PG regular & professional courses, students have to follow the below-listed steps:
- Go to MDSU official website.
- Click the Student Panel. A table will be displayed with the exam name, exam start date etc. along with the result.
- Find the program/course name and check the Result section.
- If the date is displayed, click the View Result link.
- Results can be checked by either of the following methods - Select Main Exam Roll No. and enter the roll number in the Roll No box. or Select Name & Father’s Name and enter the respective details in the boxes Name and Father’s Name.
- Result will be displayed on the screen.
The results can also be checked by following these steps also:
- Go to the MDSU official website.
- Search the link MDSU University Result and click it.
- Select the program/course name and click it.
- Enter the Roll Number or Date of Birth. Result will be displayed on the screen.
Note: The students can save the result or can take a print out for their reference.
MDSU Entrance Exam Results 2019
MDSU conducts an entrance examination, Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET) to take admission to the BA-B.Ed/B.Sc.-B.Ed programs. The interested candidates, who have completed their graduation or Master’s degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university, are eligible to sit for the PTET exam.
The following table shows the important events and respective dates for PTET:
|Online Application Starts from||June 8, 2019|
|Online Application Closes on||June 30, 2019|
Note: After the examination is complete, the results of the PTET 2019 will be announced on the official website. The University also conducts Academic Eligibility Test (AET) to grant admission in M.Phil & Ph.D programmes.Last Updated - 12 Mar 2019