RSCIT Exam or Rajasthan State Certificate in Information Technology (RSCIT) is a Diploma Computer course offered by Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited (RKCL) offered for a duration of three months. The program is offered in collaboration with Vardhman Mahavir Open University (VMOU).
The RSCIT results are usually declared a month after the conduct of the exam and can be viewed by visiting the official website of the VMOU.
|Name of the Exam||RSCIT|
|Conducted by||RKCL and VMOU|
|Result Declared||RSCIT Result|
|Result Link||Click Here|
|Date of Declaration||February 26, 2020|
|Exam Name||Release Date||Result|
|RSCIT Jan Result 2020||26 Feb 2020||Check Here|
|RSCIT Revised Results||20 Oct 2019||Check Here|
How to Check RSCIT Exam Results
Students can check the VMOU Kota result by following the given steps:
- Visit the official website of VMOU.
- Scroll to the “Student’s Corner” tab
- Click RKCL-RSCIT results.
- After clicking on the result link, you will be redirected to the result page.
- Select the desired result.
- Select the district and choose the method of Search.
- Download and save the result.
Note- The RSCIT Diploma will only be provided to the candidate who will pass the exam successfully.
RSCIT Cut-Off Marks
The RSCIT exam which is conducted by VMOU comprising of two parts-
Section 1 (Internal Exam) – Maximum marks 30 against solving RKCL’s internal assessment. The internal assessment will have a combination of objective-based and/or interactive assessments.
To qualify for the main RS-CIT exam as conducted by VMOU, the candidate has to score a minimum of 40% marks. Marks will be rounded up to calculate final internal assessment marks.
Section 2 (External Exam) – Maximum Marks 70 against an online/offline exam conducted by
VMOU, Kota with a minimum of 40% as passing marks.
Separate Passing for Section 1 & 2 are required with Minimum aggregate passing marks 40 out of 100.
|Total No. of Questions||35|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|Duration of Exam||1 Hour|
RSCIT Answer Key
The answer key for the RSCIT exam is released a day after the examination. Candidates can view it by visiting the VMOU website.
- Scroll down to the “Students Corner”
- Click on Exam Notices
- Select the RSCIT Answer Key
- The answer key can be downloaded and saved for future reference.
Note- Any grievances related to the results are entertained only via email for a particular amount of time.
RKCL Gyan Kendras are spread over in more than 33 districts of Rajasthan, where the candidates can enquire about all the necessary details regarding the RSCIT exam.
Ques. What is the medium of the exam?
Ques. How to download the Admit Card?
- Candidates must visit the official website of VMOU.
- Click on the RSCIT portal.
- Enter the requisite details.
- Download and print out the admit card.
Ques. How to apply for RSCIT?
- Visit to the official website www.rkcl.vmou.ac.in.
- Go to the advertisement link for the admission RS-CIT.
- Click on the advertisement link.
- A pdf form will pop-up on the screen.
- Download the application form.
- Fill all the mandatory details on the application form.
- Submit the form along with the application fee via post.
Ques. What is the application fee for the program?