Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, located in Kota, Rajasthan has released the results for various courses like Certificate Course in human rights, P.G. Diploma in Mass Media, B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration and many such courses.
VMOU has released the results of regular, supplementary, revaluiation at their official website, along with the time table of the forthcoming examination. Candidates can access the results through the login portal on the official website.
For time table, candidates won’t have to visit the university anymore because time table is made available online at the official website. The students are also assigned the admit cards which they need to carry to the examination hall on the day of the exam.
Check VMOU Admission
Along with time table and admit card, VMOU also releases application form, syllabus , revaluation form etc at its official website.
|Name of the University||Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota|
|Time Table||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Vardhman Mahaveer Open University offers various certificate and post-graduate courses. The table given below mentions the courses along with their respective codes.
NOTE- The time table mentions the programmes in the form of subject codes. The students can tally the subjects with the respective codes through the help of the table given below.
|Certificate in Banking and Insurance||March 19, 2020||CBIL|
|Certificate in Human Rights||March 19, 2020||CHR|
|Certificate in Consumer Law Protection||March 19, 2020||CLP|
|Diploma in Culture and Tourism||March 19, 2020||DCT|
|M.A. History (Previous)||March 19, 2020||MAHI-P|
|M.A. Public Administration (Final)||March 19, 2020||MAPA-F|
|M.A. Public Administration (Previous)||March 19, 2020||MAPA-P|
|Pg Diploma in Computer Accounting and Auditing||March 19, 2020||PGDCAA|
|P.G. Diploma in New Media||March 19, 2020||PGDNM|
|Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication||March 06, 2020||DJMC|
|M.A. Hindi (Previous)||March 06, 2020||MAHD-P|
|P.G. Diploma in Water Resource Management||March 06, 2020||PGWDR|
|Bachelor of Science (Hospitality and Hotel Administration)||March 06, 2020||BHHM-II|
|Bachelor of Arts (Preparatory Programme)||March 06, 2020||BAP|
|Bachelor of Commerce (Preparatory Programme)||March 06, 2020||BCP|
Check VMOU Result
How to check VMOU Time Table?
The university released the time table on the official website. Candidates can download the time table by following the given steps-
- Visit the Official Website
- On the homepage links to various subheads would appear, click on ‘time table 2020’
- A webpage will open with a link to the pdf file for the timetable.
- Candidates can click on the link for the Time Table and download it.
- The time table will show the date of the examination, subject codes and the respective timings (whether morning or evening shift).
- The courses would be stated in the following order-
- PG Diploma
Since the courses are mentioned in the form of subject codes, students can tally the given codes with their respective subject names.
The details mentioned in the time table are- exam name, exam shift and time. The programmes are written in the form of course codes.
- Reach the examination center within the prescribed time.
- Carry the hall ticket on the day of examination.
- Use of any unfair means is strictly prohibited in exams. If found guilty, the examination may be cancelled or any strict actions can be taken against the candidate.
VMOU Admit Card
The university organizes two entrance exams for the courses, MBA and B.Ed. Hence, the candidates shall download the VMOU admit card (for B.Ed admissions) and VMOU MET admit card (for MBA admissions) from the official website.
The admit cards are likely to be released by the month of April or May.
The admit card is also called as the permission letter or the hall ticket.
For downloading the hall ticket, the candidates should follow the given steps-
- Visit the official website.
- Amongst the notices flashing on the homepage, there will be a link named ‘download permission letter’.
- Click on it and you will be directed to the page where the Hall Ticket can be downloaded.
- Candidates need to enter the ‘Scholar Number’ and click ‘submit’.
- The candidates can then download their admit card.
- In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, the candidates can mail at email@example.com
The candidates should download the hall ticket and carry it with them on the day of examination along with a photo ID Proof such as an AADHAR Card, Driving License, PAN Card or any such document for the verification process.
Details Mentioned On The Admit Card
The following details are mentioned on the admit card-
- Student’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Roll number/Scholar Number
- Programme Code
- Course Code
- Course Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Day
- Exam Time
- Candidate’s Photograph with signatures.