AMET University offers numerous courses such as BA, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Ed, M.Sc, MA, M.Com, M.Ed, M.Phil, BBA, BCA, MBA and other courses. Examination result of all the courses is published by the university only. Revaluation and Reappear results are also released by AMET University.
AMET University follows semester system conducted twice in a year. Semester system is divided into two categories i.e. Odd semester and Even Semester. Odd semester examination is scheduled to be conducted in November-December, 2018 whereas, the even semester examination will be held in the month of May-June, 2018.
After the completion of the examination, university publishes the result on the university official website. Candidates should visit the website on regular basis for updates. Those who applied for revaluation and reappear can also check their result on the university website. University publishes separate results for various courses on different dates.
For getting admission into AMET University aspirants should clear the entrance examination which comprises of Multiple Choice Questions. The Entrance examination will be conducted by the university on May, 2018. Candidates are advised to check all the instruction carefully before start attempting paper.
AMET Semester Examination Results 2018
University offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses. Following steps are required to check the semester examination results:
- Candidates should visit the official website of AMET University
- Then click on the result link available on header/ footer of the university website to get the result.
- Directly click on the Semester Examination Result
- Enter your personal details like Registration Number, Date of Birth, and Examination Type.
- After clicking the result link a PDF file open up.
- Now open the file and search the roll number by filling it in the search box.
- Now click on submit button
- Result will appear on screen and can be saved for future reference
AMET Revaluation Examination Results 2018
When the candidates are not satisfied with the marks obtained by them in the examination, they may apply for paper revaluation. Candidates have to fill the application for revaluation. The result of revaluation is also published on the university website.
Following are the steps required by candidates to check their Revaluation examination results:
- Go to the AMET official website
- Then click on result link present on university website header/ footer.
- Directly click on the Revaluation Examination.
- Now candidates can select particular option according to their choice.
- After clicking on particular link a PDF file will be displayed on the candidate’s screen
- Candidates can view and download it for their future use.
AMET Arrears/ Back Examination Results 2018
Candidates ,who have failed in the examination, apply for Arrears/ Back examination. The result of arrears/ back examination is also published on AMET university website. For checking the back examination result candidates must search for the circular option available on the university website.
Below are the steps for candidates to check their Arrears/ Back result:
- Open the official website of AMET
- Then search for the “Circular” option available on the university home page
- Candidates can directly click on the Arrears Examination Result
- After clicking on the link candidates will be redirected to another page
- Now candidates have to enter their registration number, date of birth and exam type
- Then click on submit button
- A PDF file will be displayed on the candidate’s screen
- Candidate can take the print-out of their result PDF for further use
AMET Entrance Examination Results 2018
Interested candidates can get the admission into AMET University by clearing entrance examination. Candidates have to fill the application form through offline mode and send it by post/ courier to the AMET admission office at Kanathur.
University conducts the entrance examination through online mode.The entrance examination is scheduled to be conducted on May, 2018. The question asked in the entrance examination for undergraduate and postgraduate courses will be based on the higher secondary school syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics including Logical and Analytical Reasoning.
Candidates who successfully clear the entrance examination will be called for personal interview. Candidates can check their entrance examination result online on the university website.
Following are the steps by which candidates can check their entrance examination result:
- Visit the official web-page of AMET university
- Search for the link “AMET Results 2018” present on the university website homepage
- Now enter the details like Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth.
- Then click on “Submit” button
- Now AMET 2018 result will appear on candidate’s computer screen
- Candidates can download, view and take a printout of the result for their future use.
Last Updated - 09 Jul 2018