CCS University, Meerut Admit Card 2019 has been released on the official website. Students can download Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut Admit Card via link provided.
CCS University has released admit cards for both regular as well as re-appear semester examinations on the official website i.e. https://www.ccsuniversity.ac.in/.
To download the respective semester admit card, students need to enter the form number or roll number or enrolment number in the space provided. It is mandatory to download and carry the examination Admit Card on the day of the examination.
Admit cards are available for various examinations like M.P.ED., M.Ed., and MBBS etc. Check the information below for more details on admit card 2019.
Check CCS University Result
|Name of the University||Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut|
|Admit Card||1st Semester M.P. Ed. For campus students|
|Time Table||Click Here|
|Affiliated Colleges||Click Here|
Check CCS University Admission
|1st Semester M.P. Ed. For campus students||Click here|
|1st Semester M.P. Ed. For ex students||Click here|
|MBBS 2nd and 3rd Prof. Part-1 and 2 resp. Regular / Supplementary Exam Dec-2019||Click here|
|M.Ed. 2019 Examination||Click here|
Note: Students can find more details on examinations and admit card from official website of CCS. University.
How to download CCS Admit Card 2020?
CCS Admit Card is released on the official website to be downloaded by eligible students only. If in any case, students are not able to download or view the admit card then immediately contact the controller of the examination.
Eligible students can check the exam time table and notification to know exam date, time, day, subject name, and the exam sittings. Candidates without valid admit card are not allowed to write the exam. The link to download the CCS Admit Card is given below.
Students can download CCS admit card for upcoming examinations via the link provided above. Click the link and follow the steps mentioned below to download exam hall ticket. To view or download the admit card, one needs to enter form number and password or date of birth. The form number is obtained after submitting the exam form online.
Steps to download CCS Admit Card:
- Visit the official website
- Click on Registration tab from the homepage
- The desired page for entering details will appear
- Select the course and click then respective link
- Click ‘Click here to login’ to find the admit card
- Enter form number and date of birth in the space provided
- Finally press the submit button
- Admit card with details will appear
- Verify the details and then take a print of the admit card
Printed Details on CCS Admit Card
- Registration/ Enrolment Number
- Name of Candidate
- Name of the Father of the Candidate
- Exam Commencement date
- Exam time
- Exam centre
- Exam Name
- Photograph of the candidate
- The controller of Examination (COE) signature
- Subject details
- Instructions to the candidates
Importance of CCS Admit Card
CCS Admit Card is undoubtedly one of the most essential document that every student needs to carry before entering the exam hall. No student without a valid hall ticket is allowed to write the examination. The admit card of CCS holds student information as well as exam details including subject, exam centre, and important instructions to candidates.
Each student admit card is verified by the examiner inside the exam hall and only after proper verification, he/she will be allowed to write the exam. So it is very important to keep the admit card safe.
Another important instruction for students is to not write anything on the admit card until the examinations are over as the same is required in case of revaluation of the answer script.
In the admit card, there is a section that mentions special instructions and guidelines pertaining to the discipline inside the examination hall. Students are required to check the instructions mentioned.
- Report to the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the exam starts to avoid delay
- Carry a hard copy of the admit card on the day of the exam
- Do not write anything on the admit card
- Electronic gadget of any kind, including mobile phones are strictly prohibited inside the exam hall
- Do not involve in any kind of malpractice during the exam
CCS University Time Table
Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut has officially released Time Table for upcoming regular and supplementary examinations on its official website. The proposed schedule is for UG and PG semester examinations.
The time table will be made available in pdf format with printed details like date, time, class, subject, course and paper code. Check the website for more information.
How to Check CCS University Time Table?
CCS University examination time table is uploaded on the official website with all required details. Follow the below steps to check the schedule for upcoming examinations.
- Visit the official website www.ccsuniversity.ac.in
- From the homepage click on the section for ‘All Examinations Schedule and Examination Centres’
- The page for exam schedule and centre will appear on a new tab
- Click on the required link
- Check and download the required time table in pdf format
CCS University Result
Once the results are ready, it will be published on the official website. Students can then apply for revaluation or reappear with required documents. To check the result, a candidate needs to enter a 10 digit roll number in the space provided without the allotted alphabet.
Mark lists will be provided to the students once the results are published. Follow the below steps to check results from the official website.
- Visit the official website of the University, www.ccsuniversity.ac.in
- Once the home page is open, click on the ‘results’ section
- The page with all declared results will be opened in a new tab
- Select the type of the course i.e. professional, private or regular
- Once the University Exams Result page is open, select the course name
- Select year or semester
- Enter 10 digit roll number in the space provided
- Click on the submit button to view or download the result