CCS University offers UG and PG Diploma courses along with Doctoral level programs in campus and its affiliated colleges. The university releases the result for Private, Professional and Regular courses on its official website. Aspiring candidates can also check the details of Admit Card and Online Examination Form details providing their Form Number, Course Name, Date of Birth and Password. Check CCS University Courses
|College Code||Exam Name||Release Date||Result|
|-||LLB 3rd Yr. Special Exam -2019||27 May 2020||Click Here|
|-||B.Tech (Electronics & Comm.)Result-2019||27 May 2020||Click Here|
|-||MBBS-III Prof. Part 2 March 2020||20 March 2020||Click Here|
|-||B.Ed. (Ph.) 2nd Year Exam 2019||11 March 2020||Click Here|
|-||BDS 4th Year Exam Nov 2019||11 March 2020||Click Here|
|801, 901, 995||M.Ed 2nd Sem June 2017||06 March 2020||Click Here|
|722, 738, 801, 832, 901, 916, 977 & 995||M.Ed 3rd Sem Dec 2016||06 March 2020||Click Here|
|827,806||B.P.Ed.-I Year||31 Jan 2020||Click here|
|810||B.P.Ed.–II Year||25 Jan 2020||Click here|
|634||B.Ed. 1st year||14 Jan 2020||Click here|
|141,439,525,560,611,758,834||B.Ed. 2nd year||14 Jan 2020||Click here|
|1105, 1143, 1082, 457, 1086, 1126, 1072, 1071||BAMS - I Year Prof.||03 Jan 2020||Click here|
|457, 1086||BAMS - II Year Prof.||03 Jan 2020||Click here|
|873||BPED-I & II Year||19 Sep 2019||Click here|
|622||B.Lib.||19 Sep 2019||Click here|
|892||BBA (H.A.)-II Sem||18 Sep 2019||Click here|
|892||MBA (H.A.)-II & IV Sem||18 Sep 2019||Click here|
|892||B.Sc. (Nursing) - I Year||18 Sep 2019||Click here|
|1059||LLB-IV Sem.||18 Sep 2019||Click here|
|010||M.A (Home Science)-II Sem.||18 Sep 2019||Click here|
|855, 948||B.P.Ed.-I & II Year||17 Sep 2019||Click here|
|306||B.M.R.D.I.T.-I & II Year||17 Sep 2019||Click here|
|855, 948||M.P.Ed.-I & III Semester||17 Sep 2019||Click here|
Courses offered by CCS University include PG and Doctoral level programs under Regular and Self-Financing scheme. Regular courses such as M.A, M.Sc, M.Phil, M.Ed, Ph.D., D.Litt & D. Sc are offered on a university campus while self-financing courses are offered in its affiliated colleges. Check CCS University Admission
CCS University Online Examination Form 2020
Students enrolled in the courses offered by CCS University, Meerut can fill the Online Examination Form by visiting the official website. Even and Odd semester examination forms are required to be filled in order to appear in the internal examinations conducted by CCS university. Examination forms are available from January 04, 2020, to January 27, 2020. The students have to follow the given steps:
- Visit the official website of CCS University.
- Click on the ‘Registration’ section.
- Click on the desired ‘Re-Registration or Examination Form’ link.
- On the next page, enter your ‘Form Number’ and ‘Password’.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and save & download the ‘Examination Form’.
CCS University Admit Card 2020
CCS Admit Card for entrance examination is usually made available for download 15 days before the proposed date of examination. Apart from the entrance admit card, the admit card for Regular and Supplementary examinations are also available.
Students can download the CCS Admit Card from the official website of CCS University by following the below-listed steps:
- Visit the homepage of CCS University.
- Click on “Registration/ Admission/ Admit Card” section.
- On the next page, click on download ‘Regular/Supplementary or Entrance Admit Card link.
- Download the admit card through any of the following ways, i.e. Search by Form No. or Search by Roll No./Enrollment No. or Registration No.
- In case of Search by Form No. method, the candidates should enter the form number along with the captcha displayed.
- In the case of Search by Roll No./Enrollment No./Registration No, the candidates should select the exam type along with the course name and enter the Reg No/ Roll No/ Enroll No. as well as a captcha.
- Save & Download the admit card for further examination proceedings.
CCS University Result 2020
CCS University, Meerut follows the semester system for all its courses viz. Odd and Even semester. End semester examinations are generally conducted in December-January for an odd semester and in the month of May-June for even semester.
Those students who have already enrolled in the UG, PG and Research programs offered by the university and its affiliated colleges can check the result by following the given steps:
- Visit the official website of CCS University.
- Click on the ‘Result’ section.
- On the next page, click on ‘Regular/Professional/Private Result’.
- Select ‘Course Name’ and ‘Semester/Year’.
- Enter your ‘ten-digit roll number’ and ‘Group Code’.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and save & download the scorecard for future reference.