IFTM University located in Moradabad is one of the premier universities in the country, offering a number of courses in various disciplines including Social sciences, Engineering, and Technology. The university offers both UG and PG courses. Some of these courses follow the semester system, as is the case with most of the UG courses, and others follow the annual system.
In the semester system, the end semester examinations are held in the month of December and May for the odd and even semester respectively. The annual system has these examinations only once a year. All courses offered by the university also follow a system of assessment that includes both internal and external parameters. There are at least three class tests held in each semester, and the best two of the three are considered for the final grade. Practical and theory examinations for the end semester are conducted externally. Candidates have tom pay INR 5000 & INR 10000 as examination fee for semester & yearly examinations respectively.
IFTM University Exam Academic Calendar 2018
The academic calendar can be accessed through official notifications from the university, as well as the website of the university.
IFTM Semester Exam Results 2018
There is a provision for ‘make-up’ mid semester theory examinations, which is held alongside the practical examinations held during the 1st two weeks of May.
In order to check the results of the examinations held by the IFTM University, candidates may use the official website of the university. The following steps can be followed to check the results.
- Go to the official website of the university.
- “Click here” or
- click on the ‘Examination’ tab.
- Click on ‘Result’ in the column on the left side.
- Enter the roll number and session in the given box and then click on ‘Submit’.
The university accepts applications for scrutiny and re-evaluation for a limited period of time following the declaration of results. Re-totaling is applicable only if answers had not been corrected previously.
IFTM University Exam System 2018
The University follows an examination system that evaluates the student on a number of different parameters, throughout the semester. The details of this examination system are as follows.
- Internal Assessment or Class Tests are conducted throughout the semester, mainly in three phases. The 1st CT is at the start of the semester, the 2nd in the middle, and the final just before the end semester examination. The best 2 out of these 3 will be considered for the final result.
- The final semester examination is fully external in its conduction. The minimum pass percentage in this examination is 35% for theory papers and 50% for practicals.
- Candidates require a minimum of 75% to be able to write the end semester examinations.
- The final grade will be inclusive of weightage given to attendance, internal tests, mid semester examinations and the end semester examination.
- Re-evaluation of practical papers is not allowed. In theory papers, it may have considered on a case to case basis.
IFTM University Exam Fee 2018
The university stipulates an examination fee that every candidate must pay in order to be allowed to write the examinations. The details of these fees are as follows:
- A fee of Rs. 5,000 per semester for those courses that follow the semester system.
- A fee of Rs. 10,000 per year for those courses that follow the yearly system.
The fees must be paid well in advance for release of hall tickets to be guaranteed.Last Updated - 02 Jul 2018