Institute of Foreign Trade & Management (IFTM) follows the semester system. The Institute declares UG/PG degree results through the online mode and notifies the students by updating the information on its official website. IFTM University Odd Semester /Supplementary/ Back Examination Result (2019-2020) has been declared. Candidates can check the result bulleted below.
|Odd Semester – 2019-20||02 April 2020||Click Here|
|Odd Semester 2019-20 (carry over)||02 April 2020||Cick Here|
IFTM Semester Exam Results 2020
There is a provision for ‘make-up’ mid-semester theory examinations which held alongside the practical examinations held during the 1st two weeks of May. The following steps can be followed to check the results.
- Go to the official website of the university
- “Click here” or
- click on the ‘Examination’ tab
- Click on ‘Result’ in the column on the left side
- Enter the roll number and session in the given box and then click on ‘Submit’
The university accepts applications for scrutiny and re-evaluation for a limited period of time following the declaration of results. Re-totaling is applicable only if answers had not been corrected previously.
IFTM University Exam System 2020
The University follows an examination system that evaluates the student on a number of different parameters, throughout the semester. The details of this examination system are as follows.
- Internal Assessment or Class Tests are conducted throughout the semester in three phases.
- The final semester examination is fully external in its conduction. The minimum pass percentage in this examination is 35% for theory papers and 50% for practicals.
- Candidates require a minimum of 75% to be able to write the end semester examinations.
- The final grade will be inclusive of weight given to attendance, internal tests, mid-semester examinations and the end semester examination.
- Re-evaluation of practical papers is not allowed. In theory papers, it may have considered on a case to case basis.
Check here for Odd Semester Examination Calender