IFTM (Institute Of Foreign Trade And Management) University was established in the year 1996 by Entrepreneurs Sri Onkar Saran Kothiwal and renowned economist Dr. R.M. Dubey as an institute and later in 2011, it was recognized as a university by U.P Government. It is located at Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh. It is approved by All India Council for Technical Education and Pharmacy Council of India and Bar Council of India. It is credited by National Board of Accreditation. It also has another institute i.e College of Engineering Technology
IFTM University Highlights
More than 50 Acres
How to Reach
By NH-24 road
IFTM University Courses and Admission
IFTM University Undergraduate Admission
IFTM University offers a variety of programmes every year viz. UG programme Admission of eligible candidates to all the university courses is done on the basis of their merit i.e. at least 45% marks in 10+2 and 40% for SC/ST students. The duration of the course is for 3 years
IFTM University Postgraduate Admission
In the case of PG courses such as MA, M.Sc. and MCA admissions, the candidate must possess the graduate degree from a recognized university in India. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the CAT entrance exam conducted by the university.
IFTM University M.Sc. Admission
The university offers the M.Sc program where Candidates should have minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) in B.Sc (any discipline of life science) from a recognized university.
IFTM University Ph.D. Admission
Candidates should have Post Graduation in a relevant discipline or an equivalent qualification with a minimum aggregate of 60% or equivalent CGPA of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India. A Relaxation of 5% aggregate is there for SC/ST candidates. Admission is based on the Merit/Interview and/or Test Conducted by the university.
To know more about IFTM University Admission process
IFTM University Placement
A maximum number of students get on-campus placement, deserving candidates can have the opportunity to start their career with their preferred company. To maintain the quality standards of the jobs offered to ensure that the whole team works according to the defined processes to achieve the common objective.
IFTM University Ranking
Body / Magazine
IFTM University Scholarship
Fee refund/scholarship to SC/ST/OBC/Minority/General categories, whose family income is less than 2 lakh per annum as per the central/U.P Govt. rules from time to time.
IFTM University Facilities
- Library: The library is the hub of academic student life on campus. IFTM University houses a spacious library, stocked with more than 87,000 books, 5,000 titles, and thousands of CDs, journals, and reports. The IFTM library consists of a Central Library & separate Department Libraries to help students and faculties alike have easy access to the course and reference materials through a membership card.
- Hostel Facilities: The University provides separate accommodation for both boys and girls. Currently, the hostel block houses more than 400 students. All hostels comprise of the main office, security room, and a guest house.
- Medical Aid: on the campus, there is a student’s Health Care Centre. With a full-time Medical Superintendent and a team of qualified, efficient doctors who are always present in the healthcare center.
- Cafeteria: IFTM University has one canteen with over 200 students seating capacity, with a very chill environment, where tea/coffee and various snacks options are available. On the other hand, canteen serves both veg and non-veg meals to their students/staff members.
- Computer Labs: IFTM University recognizes the key role that IT plays in teaching as well as research. Therefore, IT is committed to providing computing facilities of the highest standards. A high-speed optical fiber network of 12 Mbps with wireless redundancy allows all students to access a range of services across our entire campus including all computer labs and student hostels.