Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya is a private university located in Haridwar. It was established in the year of 2002. The university offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma and certificate courses. The university imparts UG courses like BA, BCA, B.Sc, BBA and other PG courses like MBA, MCA, M.Sc, M.Phil.
Students can get admission into various courses after clearing the entrance examination conducted by the university. The university uploads the examination result on its official website. It also uploads the academic calendar and admits card on the university website.
The University follows semester course system for the academic year, divided into odd and even semesters.
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya Result 2018 – How to check result
The university uploads the examination result on its official website. The result for all courses will be uploaded separately on the official website.
The university follows semester exam pattern. University announces the result after the examination. Students can check the notification regarding the result from the university website.
By following the instructions students can check the result:
- Visit the result portal of Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya
- Click on the desired course’s result link
- The result will be displayed on the next screen
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya Academic Calendar 2018
The academic calendar helps candidates to start their examination pattern prior. It contains the information regarding the commencement of the classes, examination dates, venue, date, time, holiday lists etc. Students should check the university website regularly to get the latest updates.
Following steps help students to download their academic calendar:
- Visit the official website of Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya
- On the university menu bar, click on the Academics tab
- Click on the Academic Calendar 2018-19 option
- The academic calendar of both the semesters will appear
- Download it in the PDF form or view it on the website itself
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya Admit Card 2018
The university uploads the admit card on its official website. Students can download the admit card through online mode only. The admit card contains the information regarding candidates name, examination venue, date, time, registration number, application number and other information. By following steps students can download the admit card:
- Visit the Admit card portal
- Enter the personal details and click on Submit
- The admit card will be displayed on the computer screen
- Students can take a printout for the examination purpose