Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidhyalaya will declare the GKV annual/ semester result in online mode. Latest Result & Exam Notifications for GKV are given below. Candidates can get the latest exam results by filling in the correct credentials. are roll number of candidates who qualify the entrance exam.
They can also check their revaluation result status and timetable for the courses offered by the university. To check all the details related to Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya (GKV) Result 2020 such as dates, how to check result, selection process and merit list refer to the article below.
How to Check Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya Result/ Revaluation Result 2021
Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya (GKV) Results are published as soon as exams are conducted. Candidates can check their semester exam result/ Annual exam results by providing the correct credentials on the GKV website. The students who are not satisfied with their results or have some discrepancies in the result can apply for the revaluation examination during the month of November-December. Follow the steps given below to view GKV Results 2021
- Visit the Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya official website.
- On the top section, click on the Result section.
- A new tab will be open, a result list will be available in this new tab.
- The displayed list contains the recently uploaded dates and the important links.
- Click on the concerned result update, and you will be redirected to a new page
- Students have to Enter Roll Number and Semester.
- Then click on Get Result.
After clicking on ‘Get Result’ the Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya Result will be displayed. Candidates can also download their result for their future use.
Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya Time Table 2021
The GKV timetable for all the courses is uploaded on the university website in the notice board section. The students can check the time table for their corresponding courses in order to be aware of the exact time and dates of the examinations. The examination controller will declare the GKV time table 2021 in a tabular pdf file. The students can also download and take print outs of the timetable for their reference.
Follow the guidelines below to check the time table for the exams organised by the Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya:
- Go to the official website of GKV
- Scroll down to the middle the website’s home page.
- Click “View All” link underneath “Current Notices” option on the right side of the webpage.
- On the following page, click on New and Active Time Table link
- Choose the link name depending on the Study year and Name of the course
- The time table will be displayed on the Next page in pdf format
- Students download the timetable for their future reference