Visva Bharati University runs UG/PG/Diploma/Research/Bridge/Certificate courses under its different faculties. The admission to these courses is given on the basis of entrance test conducted by the university. The university has a semester-based academic system and its academic year is separated into two semesters i.e. Odd semester and Even Semester. The academic session of the university begins with the Odd semester that starts in the month of August and concludes in the month of December. The even semester begins in the month of January and ends up in the month of June.
The Odd semester term-end examination is conducted in the month of November-December, while the even semester term-end examination is held in the month of April-May. The timetable of the semester-end examination of both semesters is released a month before the inception of the examination. The examination result of the semester-end examination is announced within 30-35 days after the completion of the examination.
- P.hd Results published on 11/03/2019 – Check Results
Visva Bharati University Exam Result
The result of the semester-end examination is announced by the university within 30-35 days after the examination. The term-end examination of the Odd semester is conducted by the university in the month of December and the examination result is declared in the month of January. The examination result of the even semester-end examination conducted in the month of April-May is released in the month of June. The result of UG/PG/Diploma/Bridge/Certificate/Research course is announced separately on the university’s website. The result of the term-end examination is the cumulative score of internal and external (theory & practical) examination.
- Go to the official website of the university
- Click on the result link of your course under the “Result Published “section
- On the result page, click on the result link of your respective course
- Download and take a printout of it for future usage
Visva Bharati University Exam Timetable
The university provides examination timetable to its students before the commencement of the examination so that they can start their preparation accordingly on time. The timetable of term-end examination is released by the university 30-35 days prior to the examination. Students of Visva Bharati University can download the examination timetable publicized on its website before the inception of the examination with the help of the following steps:
- Visit the university’s website
- Check for examination timetable link under the “Notice” section on the homepage
- Navigate to the examination timetable page
- Click on the timetable of your respective course
- Download and save it for further reference