West Bengal State University (WBSU) releases the semester examination result on the official website @wbsu.ac.in. candidates can check the WBSU result by entering their registration number. Candidates should read the following section to get the direct link to download the result and to know the steps to check the result.
WBSU Result 2021: How to Check?
Candidates can follow the procedures mentioned in the section below to check the result of the WBSU:
Step 1: Visit the official examination website of WBSU @wbsuexams.net
Step 2: Click on the Results tab on the homepage
Step 3: The result for various examinations will be available in the dropdown menu
Step 4: Select the desired examination
Step 5: Enter the roll number and captcha provided in the result portal
Step 6: The result will be displayed. Download the result for future reference.
WBSU Result 2021: Details Mentioned on Scorecard
The following section gives the details mentioned on the result of WBSU
- Part of the course
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number
- College code
- Course name
- Class/Division awarded
- Date of result publication
- WBSU result code
WBSU Evaluation and Marking Scheme 2021
WBSU follows CBCS method of evaluation. That is, students must have scored a minimum of required credit scores allocated to different subjects to qualify the completion of the course requirement. A student can opt for more number of Elective courses than proposed but they cannot exceed 160 credits for UG Honours and 140 credits for UG Program degree.
Following are the rules that will be applicable to students under Choice Based Credit System (CBCS):
If a student who was eligible to appear in the semester examinations but remains absent during the end-semester, shall move on to the next semester. This could only happen till the 4th semester examination.
A student who has scored a minimum of 40% marks on both theory and internal assessment examinations separately, with backlog(s), shall be considered promoted to the next semester. For the ones who had backlogs, they will also be promoted to the next semester. However, they will have to clear their backlogs by 6th semester.
WBSU Admit Card 2021: Latest Updates
|Admit Card||Release Date||Links|
|UG CBCS Sem 1 Admit Card 2020-21||22 March 2021||Click Here|
WBSU Backlog Examination 2021
A student who wants to appear again for clearing backlog paper will have to appear in it next semester under regular examination procedure. This will be held next year and candidates must try to clear their paper before 6th semester. The internal assessment marks of the candidate will not be changed.
The request for reappearance for backlog paper must be done within 15 days of publication of result. If any candidate requests beyond this, then such requests will not be accepted.
If a candidate fails to appear for the paper, then the previously allocated marks will be considered final.
WBSU Grading Scheme 2021
The grade points allotted by the university are here as follows:
WBSU Revaluation Procedure 2021
Candidates who are not satisfied with their results can apply for Revaluation/ Retotalling. They can request it through offline form mode and get the evaluation done by the university teaching staffs. The result will be published in 5-10 days.
Revaluation/Retotaling Application Fee is INR 300 - 400 per paper. Payment of the revaluation application fee will be done in online mode also.
Students must fill the following mentioned in the revaluation form:
- Name of the Candidate
- Examination Centre
- College Studied
- Register Number
- Month & Year of Examination held
- Subject, Paper & Title
- Marks obtained in the paper
- Fee particulars
- Online Challan Date
- Address for communication
- PIN Code
- Contact Number
Follow the steps mentioned below to know how to fill the revaluation application form:
- Visit the official website of WBSU
- Click on the Revaluation link mentioned on the homepage of the website,
- Fill the revaluation application form and pay the application fee in online mode.
- Click on the submit button to submit the application form.
- Take a hard copy print of the application form and submit it to the registrar’s office.
WBSU Examination Form 2021
Students already enrolled in PG courses offered by WBSU can fill the examination form by following the listed steps:
- Visit the official website of WBSU and click on ‘Exam Registration Form’.
- Click on ‘Exam Registration > Student >Form Fill Up’.
- Now enter your registration number followed by Session, Semester and Batch number.
- Click on Submit and fill the PG Exam Form.
In the case of new registration, a student needs to click on ‘Registration Portal’ of the university. On the new page, the students can select the college and complete the new registration process.
WBSU Result FAQs
Ques. Will I be notified regarding the release of WBSU results via SMS/ Email?
Ques. Can a student apply for rechecking or revaluation of WBSU answer book?
Ans. After the declaration of the result if students are not satisfied with the marks secured in the exam, can apply for revaluation. The revaluation form must be submitted to the controller of the exam within the date prescribed by the university before the last date.
The University releases the revaluation result online. The mark sheet will be updated if there is any change in the marks after the revaluation.
Ques. Is it allowed to ask for a photocopy of WBSU answer book for self-inspection?
Ans. Photocopy of evaluated answer scripts may be obtained by an examinee concerned once only for self-inspection on submission of an application to the Controller of Examinations of the University and on payment of INR 220/- only per answer sheet.
Application for the photocopy of the evaluated answer sheet for the purpose of self-inspection is to be submitted to the Colleges within fifteen working days.
Ques. Are transcripts provided to the students at WBSU?
Ques. What is the procedure for the submission of the WBSU transcript application form?
- A Candidate applying for Transcripts should forward his/her application through the Principal/Head of the concerned College/Department.
- A Photocopy of the mark sheets for all 3 years with the Registration Certificate, duly verified and attested by the Principal of the Concerned College/ Head of the Department of the University must be submitted along with his/her applications for Transcripts.
- Students should apply at least a month in advance. A transcript will not be sent by Post.
- The fees for the issue of Transcript are to be paid in Draft(in favor of West Bengal State University, payable at Barasat or Kolkata)through Challan at University Accounts Department at the following rates: One to Five copy: INR. 1000/- Additional Copies: INR. 250/- Per Copy.