St. Peter University offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses like B.Tech, MCA, B.Arch, B.Sc, BA, MA, BCA, BF.Sc, B.Ed, MBA, MPEd and other courses. In addition to it, the university also offers various distance education programmes and publishes the result for different courses examinations on the official university website.
The university is responsible for conducting the written examination from the month March-April. Candidates need to log on to the official university website to view their results. The university declares marks and certificate of written examination along which they can download from the university website. St. Peter’s University offers annual and semester system pattern and also conducts the Arrear examinations for the candidates who fail in an examination.
St. Peter’s University Semester Exam Result 2018
The examination result of different courses is usually announced on the university website. Candidates can know their results by logging on to the university official website. University declares all the UG & PG exam results from the month April-May. Candidates can check their results through the online mode only. Students can check their result name wise and roll no. wise through pdf file.
Semester exam results of St. Peter’s University can be checked by the following steps:
- Log on to the official university website
- After that click on the “Results” link available on the website home page
- Then the list of undergraduate and postgraduate results will be displayed
- Then click on the particular exam result link
- Candidates will be redirected to new page where they need to enter the roll number, semester and year of study
- Now result will be displayed on candidates screen
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of results for future reference.
St. Peter’s University Ph.D & M.Phil Entrance Exams Result 2018
The Ph.D courses offered by the university are divided into two modes i.e. full-time Ph.D course and part-time Ph.D course. For getting admission into the Ph.D and M.Phil programmes candidates need to clear the entrance examination followed by an interview. The university releases the notification regarding admission in research courses two times in a year.
Candidates can check their Ph.D and M.Phil exam results by following the below given steps:
- Candidates should open the official university website
- Then search for the “Results” section available on the website homepage
- After that Ph.D part-time and Full-time courses result link and M.Phil result link appeared on the candidate’s screen
- Candidates can click the particular course link according to their reference.
- PDF file opens in front of the candidates which they can download for their later use also.
St. Peter’s Examination Schedule 2018
Examination schedule contains all the information regarding registration for the exam, examination date, timing, result declaration date and others. University publishes the examination schedule on their official website. By following below steps candidates can easily check their particular course examination schedule.
- Open the official website
- Then, navigate to the “About us” section and search for the Examination schedule link
- Examination schedule will be displayed on the candidate’s screen
- Candidates can save, view and take the printout of schedule according to their need