Bajali College offers admission to the students under its various programs viz. Higher Secondary Arts and Science, Three year Degree course, PG course, Computer course, Career Oriented programs, IGNOU study center, and IDOL study center run by its three departments Arts, Science, and Commerce. Bajali College follows the semester-based academic curriculum and every session is divided into two semesters. The Odd Semester starts from August and ends in December, while the even semester starts from January and ends in June. The term-end examination of each semester is conducted in the month of December (Odd Semester) and June (Even Semester).
The college announces the examination result of Odds semester by the end of December, within 15 days of the commencement of the examination. The result of the even semester is declared by the end of June, within 15 days of the commencement of the examination. Bajali College releases the result on its official website. It also provides the Examination Schedule to the students 35-40 days prior to the inception of the examination.
Bajali College Result 2021
Bajali College Results of the Even semester and Odd semester examination are declared within 20-25 days of the commencement of the examination. The college declares the Odd semester examination result by the end of December month and the even semester examination results are announced in the month of June. The semester-wise result of each program is published on the website of the college. Students have to pay a visit to the college’s official website to check their results.
- Go to the official website of the college
- Click on “Result” option under the “About” tab on the “Home” page.
- The result page will open, that will have all the freshly released results listed.
- Check the result of the examination you appeared in.
Bajali College Revaluation Result 2021
The college provides the facility to re-evaluate the result to its students if their result is withheld or there is any discrepancy in the mark sheet or they are not satisfied with the evaluation of their results. Students may apply for re-evaluation of the result by filling the Re-evaluation form available on the website of the university and then submit it before the last date of the submission. With the help of the following steps apply for re-evaluation of the result.
- Reach out the website of the college
- Download the “Re-evaluation form” from the website.
- Fill the form with all the required details.
- And submit it before the last date of form submission.
Bajali College Exam Time Table 2021
The examination timetable prepared by the college under the supervision of Controller of Examination is provided to the students online. The college conducts the end-term examination of the odd semester in the month of December and of the even semester in the month of June. The results are announced within 20-25 days, while the examination timetable is released 35-40 days prior to the examination. Students of Bajali College may download the examination timetable of their course with the help of the steps written below.
- Visit the official website of the college
- Click on “Academic Notice” under the “Admission” tab.
- On the “Academic Notice” page click on “Academic Calendar” button.
- The Academic Calendar of the session will get downloaded.
- Check and save it for any reference in future.