8Surendranath College offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the field of English, Hindi, History, Journalism and Mass Communication, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics and much more. Students should check their eligibility criteria before applying to particular college.
Surendranath College offers various semester and yearly course system. Semester courses if further divided into two categories i.e. an odd semester and an even semester. The odd semester entrance examination is scheduled to be declared in the month of May 2021. On the other hand, the even semester examination is conducted in the month of December. The examination result is published by the university on its official website.
The entrance examination is comprised of the objective as well as multiple choice questions. Candidates are advised to attempt all the questions because there is no negative marking. Students are advised to complete the paper in particular duration of time.
Selection of the candidate to the particular course is based on the entrance examination. But the final selection is based on the counselling and interview. Students who passed the entrance examination can only eligible to get admission. Students rank in the merit list will be based on candidates score in the test.
Surendranath College Results 2021: How to check result?
Students can check their result through online mode only. University is responsible for publishing the result on its official website. Both the semester examination result published separately on the university website. The result will not be check through any other mode. The notification regarding the release of the result will be published on the university website.
By following instructions help candidates to check their result 2021:
- Students should open the official university website
- After that candidate need to search for Academics section present on the website homepage
- Then candidates need to select the Result option available under the Academic section
- After clicking on the result link candidates will be redirected to another page
- Then semester wise result of various courses opens in the form of graphs in front of the candidate’s computer screen
- Candidates can download the result and take a printout of it to keep the record.
Surendranath College Exam Form 2021
For getting admission into various UG & PG course candidates have to appear for an entrance examination. Candidates need to fill an exam form for registering for an examination. Without filling and successfully submitting examination form candidates are not able to appear for an entrance test.
Exam form contains all the personal information of candidate like candidates name, roll number, address, subjects, contact number, examination centres and much more. Candidates can download the exam form through official university website only i.e. through online mode only.
By following below instructions candidates are able to download exam form 2020:
- Firstly, open the official university website
- After that search for the link named as “Part III Form Fill up Notice” present under the Recent notices section on the website homepage
- Form will appear in the PDF file format on the candidate’s computer screen
- Now candidates can download and take a printout of the form and submitted to the college office and also take one hard copy to keep the record.