Bharathiar University, School of Distance Education (BU-SDE), Coimbatore offers various UG/PG/PG Diploma/Professional courses to the aspirants. Admission process of the university starts in the month of April every year.
The university follows the semester-based academic curriculum and its academic year is divided into two semesters i.e. Odd & Even semester. The odd semester begins in the month of August and completes in the month of December and the even semester starts from January and concludes in the month of May. The term-end semester examination is conducted by the university in the month of December and May during the Odd & Even semester respectively.
The examination timetable is uploaded a month prior to the examination. The result of the term-end examination is declared within 25-30 days after the examination. Students can also apply for result revaluation as well if they find any discrepancy in their result.
Bharathiar University, Distance Education (BU-SDE) Exam Results 2018
The result of term-end semester examination of Bharathiar University is declared within 30 days after the examination. The Odd semester examination result is released in the month of January and the result of the even semester is announced in the month of June. The result is uploaded on the website of the university separately for each distance education UG/PG course. The following steps can help to check the result:
- Go to the website of Bharathiar university
- Click on “Students Zone”-> “Examination”->”Examination results”
- On the results page, enter your “Registration no.”
- Click “Submit” button and get your result
- Take a printout of the result for future use
Bharathiar University, Distance Education (BU-SDE) Revaluation Results 2018
Students of Bharathiar University can apply for revaluation/retotaling of their result if there is any discrepancy in the result or they are not satisfied with the totaling of marks. It is mandatory to apply for result revaluation within 15 days from the date of the declaration of the result. The final revaluated result is published online to notify the examinees, while the original mark sheet is issued by the university. The revaluated result of the Odd semester is released in the month of January and that of the even semester is uploaded in the month of June.
- Visit the Bharathiar university’s website
- Click on “Students Zone”->” Examination”->” Examination Results”
- On the Examination result page, click on the revaluation result link.
- On the next page enter your “Registration No.”.
- Press “Submit” button and download the result.
Bharathiar University, Distance Education (BU-SDE) Exam Timetable 2018
The university provides the timetable of semester-end examination 25-20 days before the commencement of the examination. The timetable of all UG/PG/PG Diploma/MBA/Executive MBA/MCA/B.Ed./Yoga courses is provided separately on the university’s website. The Odd semester examination timetable is circulated in the month of November and the even semester examination timetable is released in the month of March-April. Students can download the examination time table with the help of the following steps:
- Visit the website of Bharathiar university
- Click on “Students Zone”->” Examinations”->” examination Schedule”
- On the new page, click on “Timetable” tab
- Click on your respective course
- Download the timetable and check it accordingly