CMR University is a private university which is located in Bangalore, Karnataka which offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses like BA, MA, BBA, MBA, BCA, MCA, B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Com, M.Com, B.Arch, M.Arch, MSW and other Ph.D courses.
Interested candidates can get admission to the courses after clearing the entrance examination. The examination is normally conducted from April-June, 2019 of every year. However, the university releases the notification regarding examination in the month of March 2019. So, for appearing in an entrance examination candidates have to register themselves by filling the application form. The last date for application registration is from April-May 2019.
The entrance examination is comprised of objective multiple choice questions. The questions in the paper are asked from the subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Students are advised to check their examination pattern before appearing in the paper.
Selection of the candidate to courses offered by CMR University is based on the marks obtained by them in an entrance examination followed by a personal interview. Once the candidate shortlisted after the examination they will be called for interview by the Admission Committee.
CMR University – How to check result 2019
University publishes the examination result on its official website. Candidates can check their result through online mode only. They should check the university website on regular basis to check the latest updates.
University publishes the all year result examination on its website. Candidates can download the result by simply entering their registration number and password. The Result will not be sent through post or courier or any other offline mode. It will be visible on the official website after a month on completion of the examination.
By following the below steps candidates can easily download the CMR University result:
- Candidates should log on to the official website
- Then search for the Examination section present on the website homepage
- Now click on the Exam Results option given under the Examination section
- Then candidates will be redirected to another page where they have to find the programme and click on given link
- Now candidates have to enter their personal details like registration number etc.
- Then the result will be open in the PDF file which comprises of result or grade marks on the candidate’s computer screen.
- Finally, candidates can save and take a printout of the result for their future reference.
CMR University Academic Calendar 2019
Academic Calendar is very helpful for the candidates because it contains all the information regarding examination dates, holiday lists, and much more. Candidates can easily download the academic calendar from the university website. The academic calendar will be only available in online mode and in PDF file format. University publishes the academic calendar on its official website. All the courses academic calendar will be published separately on the website.
Following instructions help candidates to check and download their academic calendar:
- Firstly, candidate should visit the official website
- Then candidates should click on the Academic section present on the menu bar of university website
- After that click on the Academic Calendar option given under the Academic section
- Candidates can search for the Academic Calendar option present in the footer section of university website under the CMR University section.
- Now the academic calendar will appear in front of the candidate’s computer screen as PDF format
- Candidates can view, save and take a hard copy of the file to keep a record.