Table of Contents
CMRUAT 2020: Exam Dates(Out), Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern and Syllabus
CMRUAT 2020 is a University level examination conducted by CMR University, Karnataka. The examination is held for admission in various UG and PG courses offered by CMR University. All candidates who will be eligible for admission and whose application will be accepted will be allowed to appear for the admission test.
- Eligibility Criteria for CMRUAT exam depends on the course that will be selected by the candidates.
- Candidates will be instructed by email & through SMS.
- CMRUAT 2020 Result will be announced within 72 hours post examination
After CMRUAT 2020 result declaration, shortlisted aspirants will be eligible to take admission in CMR University.
CMRUAT 2020 Highlights
|Date of Exam Session||May and June, 2020|
|Conducting Body||CMR University|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Course Offered||Various UG and PG Courses|
CMRUAT Courses Offered
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Computer & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- BA LLB
- BBA LLB
- B.Com LLB
- LLM Constitutional & Commercial
CMRUAT 2020 Exam Dates
CMRUAT 2020 Exam Dates
CMRUAT 2020 Exam Dates have been tabulated below:-
|Starting of application form||March 20, 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form|
Students can register upto 48 hours before each exam date for the particular exam.
|CMRUAT 2020 Exam Dates (May 2020 and June 2020)||May 9, 16, 23 and 30, 2020|
|June 6, 13, 20 and 27, 2020|
CMRUAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
CMRUAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for CMRUAT 2020 Exam, all candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria for admissions in CMR University. It is compulsory for all the candidate to meet the eligibility criteria to apply for the application form. After clearing the eligibility criteria applicant can apply for the application form.
CMRUAT 2020 Application Form
A valid E-mail and Mobile Number are mandatory for the registration. E-Mail and Mobile number should be kept active till the end of admission process. Information with regard to each application and the test will be provided on this registered E-Mail and Mobile number. CMRU will send an USER ID and Password which shall be used for completing the registration process.
Candidates can register online mode on the official website i.e http://www.cmr.edu.in/
CMRUAT 2020 Online Mode
Check the steps given below to apply for CMRUAT 2020 Online Application form:
- Step 1: Candidates will first need to register online on the website with a valid e-mail id and a mobile number, after which they will get a login ID and password.
- Step 2: Log in to your account using login ID and password. Candidate will receive their application number on their registered email address. Enter all the personal/academic details required in the application form.
- Step 3: Candidate will have to pay an application fee. The payment can be made online (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking).
- Step 4: Upload the passport size photograph and signature with size less than 80 kb in ‘.jpg’ format.
- Step 5: Select the date preferences for the test among the 4 options given.
- Step 6: Submit the Application form.
- Step 7: Take a print out of the same for future reference.
CMRUAT 2020 Application Fee
CMRUAT 2020 Application fee can be paid through online modes:
- Through Credit/Debit Cards/Net banking
CMRUAT 2020 Application fees for-
- Candidate will have to pay an application fee of 800/- (Rupees Eight hundred only) for writing the test.
- Payment shall be made online while registering for the test.
CMRUAT 2020 Admit Card
Candidates will receive their CMRUAT 2020 Admit card on their registered email address. Candidate should get the printout of their admit card and keep with them during the examination along with the photo identity card so that they won’t face any problem while giving the exam.
CMRUAT 2020 Exam Pattern
CMRUAT 2020 Exam Pattern
CMRUAT 2020 Entrance Test will be conducted in an online mode. The examination paper will cover topics depending upon the course candidate has opted for.
- Questions will of the objective type and will vary with the course.
- For BE/B.Tech question paper will consist of one paper with objective multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of Class XII standard.
Exam Pattern Highlights
|Mode||Online i.e, Computer-based Test (CBT)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Type Questions (MCQs)|
|Marking Scheme||+1 mark for every correct answer|
CMRUAT 2020 Syllabus
There is no fixed syllabus for CMRUAT 2020. However, questions will be asked from the syllabus of Class XII standard. Students are advised to prepare these sections thoroughly. Aspirants can also practice the previous year’s question papers to get an idea about the kind of questions asked. Candidates must practice all topics to get a grip on all the topics.
CMRUAT 2020 Result
Marks of CMRUAT 2020 will be displayed right after the completion of the online test. An applicant who will give the test can check CMRUAT 2020 Results for Merit list after the conduction of all the three sessions. The result will contain the name, application number/roll number of the candidates selected for further rounds of the admission process.
How to Check CMRUAT 2020 Results:
- Visit the official website of CMR University i.e http://www.cmr.edu.in/
- Click on the link for ‘CMRUAT 2020 Results’
- Enter the Login ID and password
- Check the details on CMRUAT 2020 Results
CMRUAT 2020 Cut Off
CMRUAT Cut off is the minimum score required to secure admission in the various courses offered by CMR University.
CMRUAT cut off will depend on a lot of factors such as:
- Number of applicants
- Number of seats available
- Previous year cut off marks
- Difficulty levels of the entrance test.
CMRUAT 2020 cut off will be published few days after the completion of all the three sessions of Admission Test. Only those students who will score more than the cut off marks will be considered as the qualified candidates and will be eligible for admission in CMR University.
CMRUAT Selection Process
CMRUAT 2020 Selection Process
Candidates who wish to study from the academic session 2020 from CMR University will be required to go through CMRUAT 2020.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in CMRU 2020 Admission Test.
The final selection of the candidate will be based on:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks scored in CMRUAT 2020.
CMRUAT Frequently Asked Question
CMRUAT 2020 Frequently Asked Question
Ques. What are the documents required at the time of admission?
Ans. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry documents which are given below:
- Rank Card of the entrance examination/ Admit Card
- SSLC/ 10th Class Marksheet
- PUC/ 12th Class Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Photographs: 4 Passport size, 4 Stamp size
- Migration Certificate (for non-Karnataka students)
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Self-addressed envelopes (4 with self-address and Rs.5 stamp)
- Copy of the fee receipt from CET
Ques. What is CMRUAT 2020 Application Fee?
Ans. The application fee for the candidates appearing for CMRUAT 2020 is Rs 800 for all courses
Ques. In which mode CMRUAT 2020 result will be declared?
Ans. CMRUAT 2020 will be published on its official website i.e http://www.cmr.edu.in/
Ques. What is the Exam pattern of CMRUAT 2020?
Ans. For preparing for the entrance examination, Candidates must be aware of the pattern of CMRUAT 2020.
- Mode: Online i.e, Computer-based Test (CBT)
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Marking Scheme: +1 mark for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: No
- Medium: English
Ques. What is the last date to fill CMRUAT 2020 application form?
Ans. Students can register upto 48 hours before each exam date for the particular exam.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College