Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University (MRSPTU) Results are published on the university website. MRSPTU Bhatinda publishes results for semester exams and entrance exams conducted by it.
MRSPTU conducts semester examinations two times a year. Even Semester examinations are conducted in April- May while odd semester exams are conducted in November-December. Results for the same are published within a month of examination.
Check MRSPTU Admission
Apart from semester results, students can also check compartment results, revaluation result, Toppers List and other notification which can be downloaded from the MRSPTU website or the links given below.
|University||Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, Bhatinda|
|Result Link||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Latest MRSPTU Updates:
Delay in the declaration of result because a minimum number of staffs are put on duty due to COVID-19, but the university will soon declare the results, Click here for more details.
How to check MRSPTU Bhatinda Result?
All candidates need to visit the official website and check your respective courses and year/semester exam result by roll number. We hope the given details are enough for useful candidates and stay connected to this post and get to keep further updates.
All the results are published here at MRSPT University. Students can download the result. For convenience, we have also provided the result link above. Please follow the following steps to check the MRSPTU Result:
- Visit on the official website of Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, Bhatinda.
- Click on Examination Tab on the home page of the website.
- Here you will direct to another home page.
- Then click the “Notice Board”
- You will be redirected to the Results page.
- On the results page, choose the examination type (Full Subject/ Re-appear/ Deficient Candidate/ Additional Subject/ Improvement of Performance), semester.
- Now select your respective course result link.
- Fill the details required i.e. Registration No. or Roll No, semester and course.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Check your score and also you can save it.
- Download the result in Pdf format and take a printout for further reference.
MRSPTU Bhatinda Revaluation Application
After the declaration of result, in case any student is not satisfied with his/ her result. He/ She can opt for the Revaluation of the subject exam. Candidates can submit the rechecking form within one week and declare the main result.
Here we are providing how to apply for online inspection of Answer Book:
- Open the official website for result revaluation.
- Open in Notification Tab, here you will get the option to apply for result revaluation.
- Apply for reporting of the problem in Answer Book Viewed.
- After submission, print the application form for future reference.
The result of rechecking shall also be declared within a month, students can check their revaluation result on the official website. We are also providing the following steps to check revaluation result:
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Now go to the Examination Section which is available in the notification tab.
- Click on the Revaluation Result link available on the notice board tab.
- Now select your courses year branch, which results in what you want to check.
- Enter roll number and finally press the submit button
- Your Result will be appearing on your screen.
- Take a print out for future reference.
MRSPTU Bhatinda Examination Form
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Click on ‘Examination Tab’.
- You will be redirected to the Exam page and then click on Downloads.
- Here you will find exam form or click here- Exam Form.
- Fill the registration form and carefully.
- Also, attach a Demand Draft as required by the university for exam fees.
- Finally submit it to the university office.
MRSPTU Bhatinda Admit Card
Candidates can download the admit card/ hall ticket online for their respective semester, a week before the start of the examination. Follow the below-mentioned steps to download the Admit Card:
- Visit on the official website of MRSPTU.
- Click on the Examination tab, you will be redirected to the exam page,
- Then again click on ‘Download’; here you will get Admit card form.
- Enter the details in the specified fields.
- Finally submit the form to the office and then only you will get the admit card.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
The MRSPTU Bhatinda admits Card 2020 contains some important information regarding the entrance exam such as date, timings, venue, etc. All the candidates must bring the MRSPTU Admit Card 2020 at the specified exam center. The following details are mentioned on the Admit Card.
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Name of the entrance examination
- Date and timings of the entrance test
- Address of the examination center.
MRSPTU Bhatinda Syllabus
Students can check the syllabus for the relevant course on the official website by following the steps mentioned below:
- Open the official website of MRSPTU Bhatinda.
- Click on the University syllabus tab available on the page.
- Here you will get available the entire syllabus for different courses.