Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Sciences (SGSITS), Indore runs various UG/PG courses viz. BE/B.Pharmacy/BE-PTDC/MSc/M.Tech/ME/M.Pharmacy/MBA/MCA and follows the semester-based academic curriculum. The SGSITS have two semesters in each session i.e. Odd Semester (July-December) and Even Semester (January-June). The term-end examination of each semester is conducted in the month of November (Odd Semester) and May (Even Semester). SGSITS practices different result evaluation system viz. Marking system, grading system, and CBCS system to evaluate the examination result.
The institution publishes the result after the commencement of the examination on its website and also provides the examination timetable, 35-40 days prior to the commencement of the examination. Here in this article, we have discussed the SGSITS results, re-evaluation result, examination timetable, and examination form related all the relevant information.
SGSITS Results 2019 - How to check result
SGSITS conducts the term-end examination at the end of each semester i.e. in the Odd Semester the examination is conducted in the month of November, while in the Even Semester the examination is conducted in the month of April-May. The examination results are declared within 20-25 days later than the inception of the examination. The term-end examination result of UG/PG courses is published online on the website of the college. Students can very easily download their examination result by taking the help of method mention below.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- On the Home page click on the “Student Section” tab.
- Student Section page will appear, from the menu on the left, click on “Result” option.
- The result section will open up.
- Select your course type and you will be navigated to a new page.
- Enter your login “Id” and “Password”.
- Hit submit to get your result.
SGSITS Revaluation Result 2019
Students who want to go for the re-evaluation and re-totaling of their examination results can fill the re-evaluation form available on the website of the college. The College provides the facility of result re-evaluation in case if the result is withheld or there is any discrepancy in the result/mark sheet. The re-evaluated result is uploaded on the college’s website once the re-evaluation process is completed. Candidates may check their Re-evaluated result by the following the steps written below.
- Go to the college’s website
- Click on “Student Section” tab.
- Click on “Results” option under the menu on the “Student Section” page.
- Under the “Re-evaluation Result” section click on your respective course option.
- You will be re-directed to a new page, enter your “Username” and “Password”.
- Click “Login” button to get your re-evaluated result.
SGSITS Exam Time Table 2019
SGSITS conducts examination by the end of each semester, i.e. in the month of November (Odd Semester) and April-May (Even Semester). The timetable of the examination is published on the official website of the college, 30-35 days prior to the commencement of the examination. The College provide separate examination timetable for each course UG/PG. The examination timetable could be easily downloaded from the website if the following method is practiced properly.
- Hit the college’s official website,
- Click on “Student Section”.
- On the Student Section page clicks on “Timetable” option.
- Click on your respective course from the drop-down menu list.
- The examination timetable of your course will be displayed on the screen.
SGSITS Examination Form 2019
SGSITS provides the admission and academic examination form on its website for the students. All the applicants and regularly enrolled students can download and fill the examination form available online. We have provided the exact method below to download the examination form from the college’s website.
- Go to the website of the college
- Hit on “Student Section”.
- Click on “Download Form” under the menu list.
- Links to all the examination form will be listed on the screen.
- Click on the link and download the form.
- Fill and submit it before the last date of submission.