Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) has released the UGET 2020 mock seat allotment result on its official website: comedk.org.
Candidates who appeared in COMEDK UGET 2020 can now check their mock seat allotment through candidate login window only. The links are available on the official website, and candidates need to use their login credentials (Application No or User ID and password) to check their status.
Official Notice on COMEDK website reads:
“Mock allotment result is available now in candidate's login. Last date to Complete Engineering choice filling is till 04:00 PM on 28 Nov 2020. Architecture verification status is available in candidate login. Candidates are requested to Login to their application in order to check their verification Status.candidates are requested to visit our website frequently for updates.”
COMEDK 2020 Mock Allotment Result: How to Check?
Follow the steps mentioned below to check COMEDK 2020 Mock Allotment Result:
- Visit the official website of COMEDK: comedk.org
- Click on Candidate Login from the home page.
- Enter Application Number and Password and Click on Login.
- Check the result and download it for future reference.
Direct Link: COMEDK 2020 Mock Allotment Result
After declaring results, candidates have to fill their choices. Candidates seeking admission to Bachelor of Engineering courses can fill their choices for counselling round till November 28 (4:00 PM).
Subsequently, the rank cards will be generated for candidates who qualified COMEDK 2020. The rank card includes a statement of marks of all the candidates who have appeared for the exam. It is issued separately for each candidate after logging to the candidate portal.
COMEDK 2020: Important Dates
|COMEDK 2020 Event||B.E Counselling Date||B.Arch Counselling Date|
|Mock allotment and edit of choice filling form||27 November 2020||TBA|
|Choice-filling last date||28 November 2020||TBA|
|Round 1 Allotment Result||30 November 2020||TBA|
|Confirmation of Choice and Fee payment (Online)||30 November-2 December 2020||TBA|
|Reporting to Allotted Colleges (Deadline)||30 November-02 December 2020||TBA|
COMEDK Counselling 2020 for BE Courses
As results are declared, COMEDK will declare the rank list based on which candidates will be required to attend the centralized counselling session which is a single window system. Candidates need to download the rank card before attending counselling.
BE candidates who are eligible for COMEDK 2020 counselling are as follows:
- Candidates should possess COMEDK 2020 Rank Card
- Completed 12th/equivalent with aggregate 45% marks in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Electronics/Computer (40% for SC, ST, OBC candidates of Karnataka only)
- Supplementary candidates eligible for Round 2 Counseling only.
COMEDK Counselling 2020: B.Arch Admission
Candidates appearing in NATA / JEE Main B.Arch and seeking admission in COMEDK Participating Institutes should follow the steps below mentioned for B.Arch counselling:
- Qualify NATA/JEE Main for B.Arch
- Submit COMEDK B.Arch counselling form
- Download the application form.
- Attend B.Arch counselling