Osmania University will be conducting CPGET 2020 exam from December 1, 2020, onwards. The authorities have released the revised exam dates on the official website - tscpget.com. CPGET 2020 form correction will be available from November 15 – 18, 2020.
Candidates interested in Osmania University admissions 2020, can still apply for the examination till November 17 with a late fee of INR 500 and till November 21, 2020 with a late fee of INR 2000. Earlier, the university closed applocation process without late fee on October 23.
Meanwhile, Osmania University had set to conduct the Common Postgraduate Entrance Test (CPGET) for admission to various courses at the Post-graduation level, including MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, and others from November 6, 2020, to November 17, 2020. However, now the exam is deferred and new OUCET 2020 dates are expected to be out soon.
Candidates who will appear for the CPGET (OUCET) exam can download the admit card of CPGET 2020 from the official website. Entrance Exam revised schedule dates are yet to be released by the university.
Meanwhile, candidates who wish to apply for the Postgraduate Entrance Test can do so by filling out the online application form at the university website once available.
CPGET 2020 (OUCET): Important Highlights
|Name of the exam||Common Postgraduate Entrance Tests, CPGET (OUCET)|
|Conducting body||Osmania University|
|Level of examination||University Level|
|Mode of examination||Online mode|
Osmaina University CPGET 2020 Dates:
|Availability of Notification||August 2020|
|Date of commencement of online registration & submission of applications||18 Sep 2020|
|Last Date for submission of online applications||23 Oct 2020|
|Last date with a late fee of Rs.500/-||29 Oct 2020|
|Last date with a late fee of Rs.2000/-||02 Nov 2020|
|Application Form Correction Facility||15 – 18 Nov 2020|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||To be announced|
|CPGET 2020 Exam Dates||01 Dec 2020|
Osmania University CPGET 2020: How to Apply Online?
Candidates who were unable to apply for the Osmania University Common Postgraduate Entrance Test (CPGET) 2020, can now apply by following the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Osmania University @tscpget.com.
- Step 2: Login by entering details, and click on ‘submit” to continue.
- Step 3: Fill out the application form with care, and upload the scanned copy of necessary documents as required.
- Step 4: Pay the application fee as mentioned via Debit, Credit, or net banking.
- Step 5: Verify your details and save a copy of the application form for future references.
The selection of the candidates will be based on seat availability and marks scored by candidates in CPGET 2020. The examination details along with the admit card will be released soon at the official website of Osmania University.
Also Check: CPGET (OUCET) 2020 Syllabus
CPGET (OUCET) 2020 Admit Card: How to download?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the CPGET admit card 2020;
- Go to the official website of CPGET (OUCET), i.e.tscpget.com.
- On the homepage, search for the official link of the OUCET 2020 admit card.
- Log in through your User ID and password.
- The OUCET 2020 admit card will appear on the screen.
- Verify the information printed on the admit card.
- Save and take a printout of your CPGET admit card for future references.
Additionally, candidates need to bring the downloaded CPGET 2020 admit card with the recent self-attested photograph to the examination hall for the Common Entrance Test.
It is also mandatory for candidates to carry the photo identity proof of the candidate in the exam hall.
Candidates are advised to keep a check on Osmania University official website for further updates on the OUCET 2020 exam dates.
CPGET (OUCET) 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates preparing for OUCET 2020 (CPGET) are advised to know the detailed OUCET 2020 Exam Pattern, so as to prepare well for the examination.
- OUCET (CPGET) 2020 for all subjects will be held through offline mode.
- The exam includes 100 Objective types (MCQ) questions to be completed within a time duration of 90 Minutes.
- Apart from this, for M.P. Ed, the exam consists of 75 questions with 75 Marks.
- No province of negative marking for wrong answers.
- For Undergraduate Courses, the questions paper will include mostly Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English.
- For Post-Graduate Courses, the syllabus for the CPGET 2020 entrance exam will include undergraduate courses in which the candidate has qualified the exam.
- An additional section will be present to check the General Knowledge, Aptitude, and Reasoning of candidates in several fields.