Table of Contents
OUCET 2020 Exam Date (Out), Form Correction (Open), Application Form, Admit Card, Pattern, and Syllabus
Osmania University has announced the date for CPGET 2020. The exam will start on December 1, 2020. CPGET is conducted by Osmania University for admission to various Postgraduate, Postgraduate Diploma and 5 Years integrated courses offered by Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Palamuru Universities & its affiliated colleges in Telangana state. OUCET 2020 Registration had started on September 18, 2020. Candidates can now apply until November 17, 2020, with a late fee of 500, and till November 21, 2020, with a late fee of Rs 2000. Apply here for OUCET 2020
- CPGET 2020 Form Correction is open from November 15 – 20, 2020. Check here
- The exam grants admission to M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MCJ, BLISc, MLISc, MSW, M.Ed, M.P.Ed degree programs
- Students must possess B.SC, B.A, Bachelor’s Degree with at least 40% marks in aggregate to be eligible for giving the exam.
- Candidates must note that OUCET Registration are available in online mode only.
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode with 100 Objective type (MCQ) questions to be answered in 90 Minutes. Check OUCET 2020 Exam Pattern
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||OUCET (CPGET) 2020|
|Location||Osmania University Main Rd, Amberpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007|
|Courses Offered||M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MCJ, BLISc, MLISc, MSW, M.Ed, M.P.Ed|
|Date of Result declaration of Entrance Exam||To be announced|
|Conducting Body for Counselling||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|Mode of Exam for OUCET (CPGET) 2020||Offline|
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Exam Dates
|Starting date for Submission of Online Application of OUCET (CPGET) 2020||September 18, 2020|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application without late fee||October 23, 2020|
|OUCET (CPGET) Edit option for Online Application||November 15 – 20, 2020|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of INR 500||November 17, 2020|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of INR 2000||November 21, 2020|
|Downloading of Hall ticket of OUCET (CPGET) 2020||To be announced|
|Exam dates of OUCET (CPGET) 2020||December 1, 2020|
|Announcement of Results of OUCET (CPGET) 2020||To be announced|
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For taking admission in Osmania University, the candidate must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
Nationality and Domicile
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- Applicant must belong to Telangana state only.
- Candidates must satisfy Local and Non Local status.
- Candidates should have passed B.SC, B.A equivalent examination will at least 40% in aggregate.
- Candidates passing the Bachelors Degree examination with compartment are also eligible and secured at least 40% aggregate marks and pass in the qualifying exam for SC / ST.
- There is no age restriction for CET (Self Financing).
- Age limit for obtaining a Fee Reimbursement for SC / ST and BC is 34 Years.
- Age limit for EBC / Minorities / Disabled is 30 Years.
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Seat Allotment
Following is the OUCET (CPGET) Seat Allotment Reservation:
Local and not local aspirants
- 85% of seats in the seat matrix are reserved for the local candidates in the subject to other reservations and community in force.
- Remaining seats of 15% are available to local and not local aspirants.
Scheduled Class/ Scheduled Tribe / Backward Class
- Scheduled Tribe: 6 %
- Scheduled Class: 15 %
- Backward Class:
- Group A: 7 %
- Group B: 10%
- Group C: 1%
- Group D: 7 %
- Group E: 4%
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Application Form
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Application Form will be available online on the official website – ouadmissions.com or osmania.ac.in. The registration has commenced from September 18 – October 19, 2020. Here are the steps to fill online OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Application Form:
Step 1 – Registration and Fee Payment
- Log in to the official website of Osmania University.
- Now click on the Apply Online button, a new webpage will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Registration link and fill the details like student’s name, Date of Birth, Valid E-Mail Id, Valid mobile number, Entrance tests number to be taken.
- Fill primary information and the requisite registration fee must be remitted.
- The registration fee can be paid at any TS / AP Online centres or by using Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- After completion of registration details entry, students mobile will receive SMS of a Registration Id.
Here is the table of Fee details as per the number of subjects for different categories:
|Category||No. of Subjects||Fee|
|OC / BC||Single Subject||INR 400|
|SC / ST / PH||Single Subject||INR 350|
|All category||Additional Subject||INR 250|
Step 2 – Fill up of online application
- Filling of the online application form is allowed only after registration and authorization of your payment.
- Click on "Online application form" link in the left menu. Login web page will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter Application number/Registration Id and click submit button.
- Fill the entire academic, study, reservation, personal details and other details.
- Click on Submit button.
Step 3 – Uploading of Coloured Photograph, Signature and Certificates
Upload photograph & Signature prescribed and certificates. Size of all these images should be as:
- Photograph size should be Less than 40 KB
- Signature size should be Less than 30 KB
- SC category certificate size should be Less than 1 MB
- PH certificate size should be Less than 1 MB
Step 4 – Final Submission
This is also a one-time procedure. If the candidate is sure that all the information correct then click on the "Submission" link.
Step 5 – Print the Application
Click on appearing as “Print" link, enter the required details and click submit button.
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Admit Card
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Admit card will be available from the first week of November 2020. Hall ticket is a mandatory document to appear for OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Exam. Candidates can download the hall ticket by entering the candidate registration number and date of birth. Candidates have to download hall ticket and affix a latest passport size photo and get itself attested.
Details Required to Download OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Admit Card
- Application ID
How to Download the OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Admit Card
- Go to the Official OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Website.
- Log in using your application ID and password.
- Click on "OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Admit Card", the admit card will be displayed on your computer screen
- Take printouts of the Admit Card for further use.
Importance of OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Admit Card
- Applicants must bring their Admit Card to the OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Examination.
- Candidates without admit cards will not be allowed to write OUCET (CPGET) 2020.
- OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Admit Card is valid for admission to the year 2020 – 2020 only.
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Exam Pattern
- OUCET (CPGET) 2020 for all subjects will be conducted in offline mode.
- The exam comprised of 100 Objective types (MCQ) questions to be completed in 90 Minutes duration.
- For M.P. Ed, the exam included 75 questions with 75 Marks.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers provided.
Exam Pattern for MBA
|I||A||1 - 25||Verbal Ability|
|B||26 - 40||General Knowledge|
|II||C||41 - 70||Numerical Data Analysis|
|D||71 - 100||Reasoning and Intelligence|
Exam Pattern for MA
|A||1 – 40||Mathematics|
|B||41 – 55||General English|
|C||56 – 70||General Knowledge|
|D||71 – 85||Current Affairs|
|E||86 - 100||General Economics|
Exam Pattern for M.Sc
|A||1 – 34||Chemistry|
|B||35 – 67||Physics|
|C||68 - 100||Mathematics|
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Syllabus and Marking Scheme
5 Year Integrated Programs:
|Course in OUCET (CPGET) 2020||Section||Marks||Syllabus for OUCET (CPGET) 2020|
|M.Sc. in Chemistry + M.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Chemistry||A||34||Chemistry|
|M.A. Applied Economics||A||40||Mathematics - School Level|
|B||15||General English - School Level|
|C||15||General Knowledge-Intermediate Level|
|D||15||Current Affairs-Intermediate Level|
|E||15||General Economic Problems & Concepts-Intermediate Level|
|M.B.A.||A||25||Verbal Ability and General Knowledge|
|C||30||Numerical Data Analysis|
|D||30||Reasoning and Intelligence|
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Result
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Result will be announced in the of month of December 2020 at osmania.ac.in in online mode. The result will show the candidate’s name, marks, rank, roll number, exam centre and other information.
Steps to check OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Result
- Go to the Official Website of OUCET (CPGET) 2020.
- Enter application number and date of birth.
- Click on search.
- Your score and rank card of OUCET (CPGET) 2020 will be displayed.
- Save the Scorecard and take its print out.
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Cut Off
After the announcement of the result, cut off will be declared. Following is the minimum cut off criteria for taking admission in Osmania University:
- The qualifying cut off mark in OUCET (CPGET) 2020 is 25%.
- Candidate must have scored 25 marks out of total 100 marks in OUCET (CPGET) 2020.
- Candidate belonging to SC / ST have no qualifying percentage marks for OUCET (CPGET) 2020.
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Counselling
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Counselling will initialize in the month of December 2020. The counselling and seat allotment are conducted entirely in online mode. Candidates must register online after the release of the counselling notification on the official website.
After that only candidate will be called for certificate verification and exercising the web options. After seat allotment, Candidate can download the seat allotment order and report to the allotted college.
Documents required for OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Counselling
Following is the list of documents required by the University of Osmania at the time of counselling:
- Sports certificate.
- Local or non-local proof.
- Transfer certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Community certificate.
- Reservation certificate, if required.
- Secondary class certificate.
- Senior secondary class certificate.
- Rank card of OUCET (CPGET) 2020.
- Admit card of OUCET (CPGET) 2020.
- Original certificate of qualifying marks.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College