December 01, 2020: National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK) Surathkal has released DASA 2020 spot round result on its official website. The counselling was held based on SAT scores to provide admission to foreign nationals in NITs, IIEST, IIITs, SPAs, and central universities.
Candidates who have applied for DASA Spot Round Counselling 2020 for admission to National Institute of Technology (NITK) Surathkal can check their seat allotment result now on the official website: dasanit.org.
Candidates who have been allotted admission seats are required to report to their allotted institutes by December 04, 2020.
DASA Spot Round Counselling 2020: How to Check Seat Allotments?
DASA 2020 provides admission to foreign candidates through SAT scores in various undergraduate and postgraduate programs in engineering and architecture disciplines.
Candidates who have applied for DASA Spot Round Counselling 2020 can check their seat allotment rounds by following the below instructions:
Step 1: Visit the National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK) Surathkal official website: dasanit.org
Step 2: Find and click on the link for the login window.
Step 3: On the next window, enter the username and password and click submit.
Step 4: DASA Spot Round Seat Allotment Result will be displayed on the screen
Step 5: Check the seat allotment result and download it for further purposes.
Direct Link: DASA 2020 Spot Round Result
DASA Spot Round Counselling 2020: What to Do Next?
After National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK) Surathkal releases the seat allotment result for the spot round, candidates are required to follow the below instructions:
- Candidates who accept the allotted admission seat will receive an auto-generated provisional admission letter. They shall submit the allotment letter to the allotted institute at the time of admission.
- Selected candidates will have to report to their allotted institutes according to the date and time prescribed in their respective allotment letters.
- Additionally, they shall submit the mandatory documents for verification at the allotted institute.
- Once their documents are verified, they will have to pay the token admission fee for the confirmation of the allotted admission seat.
- Not reporting at the allotted Institute during the specified period will lead to cancellation of the allotted seat.