Dibrugarh University has extended the DURAT 2020 registration deadline. Candidates can now fill the form till December 05, 2020. Read More Details Here
Dibrugarh University conducts DURAT 2020 for candidates who wish to enrol in programs like M. Phil., Ph.D.and D.Litt/D.Sc. The varsity released a notice at its official website stating the extension of the registration deadline.
DURAT 2020 Important Dates
|Date of availability of Application||17 Nov 2020|
|Last date for submission of Application Form|
How to fill the Application Form 2020?
The students can fill the application form in the steps given below:
Step 1: The students are supposed to click the “Enter” button at the top right of this page at the official website dibru.ac.in.
Step 2: Now the students have to register themselves by entering The details like
- Your Full name,
- Your Mobile No and
Then will the candidate gat the get an “Activation Code” in your mobile. Enter your Mobile No and the Activation Code and click the “Activate” button to activate your account.
Step 3: Now the students can login using the Username and Password. Then click “Apply for DURAT”.
Step 4: Fill up the Application form. Then click Save & Continue after each stage. Upload the required documents as mentioned above on this page. You can access the saved information anytime and modify it before final submission.
Step 5: The student should review the form in Stage 4. Check all the information, documents, photograph and signature whether they are correctly uploaded or not. If anything needs to be edited, you can do so by going back to the relevant stage either through the button or by clicking the corresponding button for that stage.
Step 6: After the form is filled the students have to click on the Submit button. Application Fee Amount and other payment information will be then displayed. The students are required to pay your Application Fee online.
Step 7: Now click on “Proceed to Pay”. Select any one of the payment options available i.e Netbanking, Debit card (Visa, Master, Maestro, RuPay), credit card etc. The ATM-cum-Debit card option is for older versions of ATM cards which is now supported only by limited number of banks.
Step 8: After successful submission, a receipt with a unique transaction id will be generated.
DURAT 2020 Application Fee
Application Fee: TheApplication Fee is Rs. 600/-
Payment Mode: The payment of application form can only be done through the online mode. Payment gateway that can be used by the candidates should be Debit Card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking during the submission of form. No other modes of payment is acceptable.
Documents Required to fill the application Form
- There are certain instructions that the candidates are supposed to remember before the fill the application. The instructions are mentioned below:
- The students should have a scanned copy of their photograph (The file should be less than 512kb and maximum resolution – width: 180px & height: 200px).
- The students have to have their signature scanned (The file should be less than 512kb and maximum resolution – width: 300px & height: 60px).
- THe students have to scan final Mark Sheet of the qualifying examination (The file should be less than 512kb and must be in jpg format).
- The students should have a Scanned copy of Registration Card/Migration Certificate/Pass Certificate (The file should be less than 512kb and must be in jpg format)
- The Scanned copy of Caste Certificate/Non-Creamy Layer Certificate, if applicable. Is also what the candidates should have (The file should be less than 512kb and must be in jpg format)
- A valid mobile number for sending Activation Code or OTP(One Time Password).
- The payment of the fee for the application form can be done online payment
- Net Banking
- Debit Card (VISA, Master, Maestro, RuPay)
- Credit card
DURAT 2020 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to download the Admit Card from the official dibru.ac.in link. There will be a button that will be released on the date the "Download Admit Card" will be available. Applicants should remember that your application form is considered to be finally submitted only when the application fee is successfully paid and the Downloadable Receipt, Application Form and Admitcard form are generated. You will not be able to add/modify any information in the form after the final submission.