Dibrugarh University has announced that the entrance exam for PhD and MPhil admissions will be conducted on December 19. The exam is commonly known as Dibrugarh University Research Admission Test (DURAT). Applicants can apply by visiting the official website of the University; dibru.ac.in
The application form has already been released by Dibrugarh University. The application form will be available to students till November 27. Only the applicants who will meet the eligibility criteria as laid out by the University will be accepted. Those who fail to meet the criteria will find their form rejected.
Dibrugarh University PhD/MPhil: Eligibility Criteria
An applicant who is applying for admissions in PhD or Mphil should meet the following criteria as laid out by the institute.
- The applicant should hold a Masters degree in the specialization to which he is applying
- The candidate should have secured a minimum of 55% score or an equivalent point in his Master’s
- For students who belong to SC/ST/OBC or PwD category, there is a 5% relaxation in the score
Dibrugarh University PhD/MPhil: Steps to Apply for DURAT
Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the entrance test DURAT. They can do so by following the given steps.
- Visit the official website of Dibrugarh University; dibru.ac.in
- In the homepage, under the notice column, click on DURAT 2020
- The applicant will be taken to another page of the website where they will need to click on the online application option
- The applicants will then be taken to another page where various information regarding the DUART will be given
- Proceed with the application and enter your details
- Upload your photograph and signature
- Oncle all the details have been entered, proceed by paying the application fee of INR 600
- Take a print out of the application form for reference purposes
Read More: Dibrugarh University Admission
Dibrugarh University Phd/MPhil: Seat Matrix
The seat Matrix for both the courses was released by the University and is as follows.
For The Full Seat Matrix: Click Here