Gujarat University (GU) released the Gujarat University 2020 provisional merit list for BA / BJMC and M.Com today, i.e. Nov 3, 2020. Candidates can log in on their student portal at gujaratuniversity.ac.in. Candidates can report through email by November 4, 2020, in case of any discrepancies.
The admission committee prepares the Gujarat University merit list according to the marks of the qualifying examination after filling the choices for colleges.
Candidates shall be qualified based on the merit of the candidates, availability of seats, and candidates’ category.
How to check Gujarat University Provisional Merit List 2020 ?
Candidates can follow the simple steps to download the merit list;
- Visit the official website of Gujarat University at gujaratuniversity.ac.in
- On the homepage, search for the link, View Provisional Merit List.
- A new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Choose the course, and the merit list will appear on the screen in a pdf format.
- Review your rank result
- Download the provisional merit list for further process.
Direct Link: Gujarat University Merit List 2020
Details Mentioned in Gujarat University Merit List 2020
The details that are specified in the merit list are as follows;
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Registration number
- The rank of the candidate
- Merit rank number
Gujarat University: Documents to be submitted at the online verification of documents
Candidates need to provide the following documents for online verification;
- Mark sheet for Class 10 and 12
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- A printed copy of the application form
- Bank fee receipt copy
- Letter of Allotment
- Certificate of PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Ex-servicemen certificate
- Other certificates if required
- School leaving certificate
- Transfer certificate or Migration certificate
- A copy of provisional eligibility certificate if given Board exams outside of Gujarat state
Gujarat University Admission: Important Dates
|Online registration and choice filling||October 30, 2020, to November 2, 2020|
|Release of provisional merit list||November 3, 2020|
|Report for discrepancy||November 4, 2020|
|Final allotment list||November 6, 2020|
|Token fee payment||November 7, 2020, to November 9, 2020|
About Gujarat University Admission 2020
Gujarat University provides admission to several UG and PG courses, as per the marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying examination.
The candidates must provide the choices of colleges to take admission at Gujarat University. The candidates are offered admission according to the result specified in the merit list.