GUJCET 2020 Answer Key (Provisional) Released; Check @gsebeservice.com
Gujrat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) has released the GUJCET 2020 Provisional Answer Key. GUJCET 2020 was conducted on August 24, 2020.
Aspirants who had appeared for GUJCET 2020 can check the answer keys through the steps mentioned below on gsebeservice.com. Students can also check the GUJCET 2020 Answer Key (Provisional) through the direct link provided below.
How to download GSEB GUJCET 2020 Answer Key?
Students can follow the following steps to download the GUJCET 2020 Answer Key available on the official website:
- Visit the official website @gsebeservice.com.
- Find the link to download GUJCET 2020 answer key.
- Click on the link to download the pdf of the answer key.
Calculate Marks using GUJCET 2020 Official Answer Key
With the help of GUJCET 2020 answer key GUJCET 2020 aspirants can also predict their rank and college. However, students must make sure that they remember the answers marked during the exam.
Students can follow the following steps to calculate their marks using the GUJCET 2020 Answer Key:
- Download and open the answer key
- Compare your responses
- Count total number of correct answers
- Count the total incorrect answers
- Calculate the marks of correct answers
- Calculate the negative marks for incorrect answers
- Subtract the negative marking from the total marks of correct answers
GSEB has allowed the candidates to raise objections against the provisional GUJCET 2020 Answer Key till September 01 (5 pm). GSEB has provided a form to raise objections. After filling the form and the other necessary details, students are required to send it through an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps to Challenge GUJCET 2020 Answer Key
Students who have an objection against the GUJCET 2020 provisional answer key released by GSEB can challenge the answer key. Steps to challenge the answer key are:
- Visit the official website
- Fill the GUJCET 2020 answer key challenge form
- Mention the question paper number and the question number
- Pay Rs. 500 as the fee through e-challan
- Email the form to email@example.com
- In case the answer to the challenged question is found to be correct, aspirants will get a refund of the fee paid.
- Provide bank details such as name, IFSC Code, Bank Branch, etc.
The GUJCET 2020 results will be tentatively announced online in September 2020, followed by counseling and seat allotment.