AIIMS, Delhi has released the INI CET 2020 open round seat allocation list today on its official website. January Session Open Round Counselling had commenced on January 9, 2021.
Applicants were allowed to exercise Institute and subject/specialty choices, i.e. filling for the last round, until 14 January 2021. However, if a candidate had not registered for round 1 counselling, he/she would not be able to participate in further rounds of INI CET 2020 counselling.
AIIMS PG 2021 Counselling Important Dates
|Open Round Schedule|
|Online Registration and Exercising of Choices (Institute and subject/speciality)||January 9 to 14, 2021|
|Announcement of seat allocation||January 20, 2021|
|Online Acceptance of allocated seat & Reporting/Joining||January 21 to 25, 2021|
Documents Required for AIIMS PG 2021 Counselling
- Offer Letter from INI CET
- Seat Allocation Letter
- Counselling Registration Slip
- AIIMS PG Admit Card
- MBBS/BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd Professional Examinations Mark Sheet
- UG Certificate
- Internship Certificate
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI or DCI
- DOB Certificate
- Category Certificate
- PWD Certificate
AIIMS PG 2021 Seat Allocation
INI CET 2020 Open Counselling will be given to fill those seats that remained vacant even after the second round of AIIMS PG counselling.
- After the biometric verification, some filled seats will be vacant. Since those seats will be full after the first or second round of counselling, there will be no other way to fill those seats other than open counselling if they remain unfilled after the biometric verification round.
- The final list of all vacant seats will be published on the AIIMS website after first and second round counselling and the list of vacant seats due to mismatch in documents or biometric verification.
- Any seats remaining vacant will be listed at a later date.
- Interested candidates should register on the "Registration for open counselling" link provided on the official AIIMS website.
- At the time of open counselling, candidates need to show the printing of this registration in order to ensure that they have registered in the link along with the original documents.