JCECE 2nd Round Counselling 2020: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has released the BE/B.Tech Provisional Merit 2020 on its official website, jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
BE/B.Tech aspirants who registered for JCECE 2020, can now check their seat allotment status on the list provided. Candidates will not require any login credentials as such to check the status as the seat allotment has been published in PDF format.
Students who feature in the list can download the seat allotment letter by 12- 17 Nov 2020. For confirming their seats, candidates have to report to allotted institutes for document verification within the stipulated time.
JCECE 2nd Round Counselling 2020: How to Check Provisional Allotment?
Follow the steps mentioned below to check 2nd Round Counselling Provisional Allotment:
- Visit the official website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the Provisional Seat Allotment for BE/B.Tech link.
- A PDF file will open.
- Press Ctrl+F and search Application No. of JEE Main 2020.
- Download it for future reference.
JCECE 2nd Round Counselling 2020: Important Dates
|2nd Round Seat Allotment/ Download Provisional Seat Allotment Letter||12-17 November 2020|
|Document Verification, Admission at allotted Institutes||12-17 November 2020|
JCECE 2nd Round Counselling 2020: Documents Required
- Admit Card, Marks Sheet, Passing Certificate (Original/Provisional) of 10th, 12th or Equivalent Examinations
- Local Resident Certificate issued for Jharkhand State.
- Passport size photograph-1
- Discharge Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
Candidates who qualified the second round of counselling have to report to allotted BE/B.Tech Colleges of Jharkhand for document verification and completion process of admission.