JCECE Counselling 2018- Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will conduct the online counselling in July as per CML and SMQ ranks. The board has released the notice on first round of JCECE Counselling at the website. The first round of counselling will be based on Computerized Multi Table Parallel Counselling. During counselling, candidates will be allowed to select institute and course/stream based on merit ranking. The second round of counselling will be conducted on July 21, 2018.
There will be two rounds of JCECE Counselling 2018. Seats will be allotted on the basis of a candidate’s performance in JCECE and his college preferences. Once the documents are verified, you can choose your preferred colleges and courses for admission. Read on to know more about JCECE counselling schedule, process of applying, fees and documents required.
JCECE 2018 Counselling Dates
All the important dates related to JCECE 2018 are tabulated below:
JCECE 2018 Exam Date
May 26, 2018
Announcement of JCECE 2018 Result
June 26, 2018
JCECE 2018 Counselling – Round 1
July 7, 2018 onwards
JCECE 2018 Counselling – Round 2
July 21, 2018
Click Here for JCECE Counselling Information Brochure – Download Here
JCECE COunselling Schedule for CML candidates:
JCECE COunselling Schedule for SMQ candidates:
JCECE 2018 Counselling Procedure
Only candidates who have obtained positve scores will be considered in merit ranking. Candidates placed in merit list are advised to read the counselling information carefully for appearing in the admission process. Any query related to counselling process can be asked at-
The process of counselling is described below:
JCECE Counselling: Round I
- After declaration of JCECE Result, qualifying candidates will be called for the first round of counselling based on merit ranking.
- The round of counselling allows candidates to choose their preferred institute.
- Following a scrutiny of the required original certificates/ documents and fulfillment of the laid eligibility criteria, candidates are allocated seats.
JCECE Counselling: Round II
- This round is held in case some seats remain vacant after the first round of counselling.
- Candidates who have been already allocated seats in the first round of counselling, can also participate for upgrading their allotted college.
- To confirm admission, students are required to pay the seat acceptance fee of INR 1,000 drawn in favour of Controller of Examination, JCECEB, payable at Ranchi.
JCECE Counselling 2018- Important Instructions
1. Candidates do not need to report physically at any center.
2. Details of vacant seats in various colleges will be uploaded on the official website.
3. For admission to MBBS/BDS program, scores of NEET 2018 will be considered.
4. For admission to B.Tech/B.E program, the admission will be done through JEECE 2018 (PCM group).
Courses Offered through JCECE
|PCM Group||B.Sc. (Hons.) in Agriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering and Dairy Technology|
|PCB Group||B.Sc. (Hons.) in Agriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, B.V.Sc. & A.H./ B.F.Sc (Bachelor of Fisheries Science)|
|PCMB Group||B.Sc. (Hons.) in Agriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering and Dairy Technology, B.V.Sc. & A.H./ B.F.Sc (Bachelor of Fisheries Science)|
JCECE 2018 Counselling Fee
The counselling fee is defined below:
|Category||Interview Fee (INR)|
The counselling fee can be paid by either RTGS or by using Credit/Debit card through swipe machine to participate in JCECE Counselling.
Documents Required for JCECE Counselling 2018
Candidates must present the following documents in original as well as a set of self-attested photocopy of the certificates in order to participate in JCECE counselling 2018:
- Admit card, Mark sheet, Passing certificate (original/provisional) of Class 12.
- Admit card, Mark sheet, Passing certificate (original/provisional) of Class 10.
- Local Resident Certificate Issued by SDO (Civil)/ DC of Jharkhand state.
- Caste Certificate issued by SDO(Civil)/ DC of Jharkhand state.
- 1 Passport size photograph (made from the same negative of photograph uploaded during JCECE Registration.
- JCECE 2018 Admit Card
- Disability Certificate issued by Medical Superintendent/CMO/Head of Hospital.
Note: Only FIR copy will be entertained in case of losing JCECE Admit Card.
Partial Admission Fee: The detailed information will be provided in counselling advertisement.
JCECE 2018 Seat Allotment
The seat allotment procedure for JCECE 2018 commences once the document verification process is completed. Only those candidates are eligible for allocation of seat who have successfully applied for the Counselling Process and have filled in the choices of college and branch.
Here are some key points to know about JCECE Seat Allotment:
- JCECE seat matrix, seat allotment and the status of the participating candidate are displayed on the official website.
- To participate in the seat allotment procedure, a candidate has to fill JCECE 2018 counselling registration form.
- The criteria for seat allotment is merit-cum-choice. JCECE board considers both the score and the choice of college while allocating the seats.
- The qualifying candidates are called for JCECE counselling process. Candidates have to attend the counselling on the scheduled date, time and place.
- Only after verification of the essential documents, the candidates will be allotted seats.
- The process of seat allotment is carried out until all the seats are filled.
- Government specified Reservations are also applicable on the seat allotment.
- In case, any candidate is dissatisfied with the seat that is allotted to him in the first round, then he can opt for seat upgradation in the subsequent round. If the seat is not upgraded in the subsequent round then the first seat allotment will be considered as the final allotment.
- After successful seat allotment, candidates must confirm their admissions by reporting to the allotted institute and completing the requisite admission formalities.
- Candidates who have been allotted a seat during the JCECE 2018 Seat Allotment process will also be required to pay an allotment fee of INR 2000/- along with the admission fee at the time of reporting to the allotted institute.
- School/College leaving certificate is not required at the time of JCECE Counselling. However, it will be required at the time of admission.
- In case a successful candidate appears as per merit ranking but forgets to produce required set of documents and then appears for the next round then they can opt for admission in only available seat/branch/ institute.
- Before allotment of seats, original certificates and identity will be verified.
- Legal actions will be taken against the candidates found false/improper identity/duplicate certificates.
- The allotment of seats will be done on the basis of marks obtained in JCECE 2018. There is no guarantee of admission of candidates included in the advertisement merit list for counselling.
- The vacant seats will be displayed daily on Board’s website during JCECE counselling.
The Controller of Examination,
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli,
Namkum-Tupudana Road, Namkum, Ranchi – 834010
Phone No.: 926447329, 9264473891
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College