JCECE 2021 Counselling will be started on October 21, 2021 (tentatively). JCECE counselling 2021 will be conducted through computerized multi-table parallel counselling. Seats will be allotted on the basis of a candidate’s performance in JCECE 2021 and their college preferences. Check JCECE 2021 Merit List
JCECE 2021 Counselling Dates
|Online registration and Choice Filling||October 21, 2021|
|Mock Seat Allotment||October 28, 2021|
|Last date of registration and Choice Filling||October 30, 2021|
|Seat Allotment Result for Round 1||November 3, 2021|
|Download Provisional Seat Allotment Letter (Round 1)||November 3, 2021 to November 7, 2021|
|Document Verification and Admission||November 3, 2021 to November 7, 2021|
|Seat Allotment and Download Provisional Seat Allotment Letter (Round 2)||November 12, 2021 to November 17, 2021|
|Document Verification and Admission||November 12, 2021 to November 17, 2021|
|Seat Allotment Special Round||December 8, 2021|
|Seat Allotment Last Round||January 10, 2021|
JCECE 2021 Counselling Procedure
Only candidates who have obtained positve scores will be considered in merit ranking. Candidates placed in merit list are advised to read the counselling information carefully for appearing in the admission process. Any query related to counselling process can be asked at-
The process of counselling is described below:
JCECE Counselling: Round I
- After declaration of JCECE Result, qualifying candidates will be called for the first round of counselling based on merit ranking.
- The round of counselling allows candidates to choose their preferred institute.
- Following a scrutiny of the required original certificates/ documents and fulfillment of the laid eligibility criteria, candidates are allocated seats.
JCECE Counselling: Round II
- This round is held in case some seats remain vacant after the first round of counselling.
- Candidates who will be already allocated seats in the first round of counselling, can also participate for upgrading their allotted college.
- To confirm admission, students are required to pay the seat acceptance fee of INR 1,000 drawn in favour of Controller of Examination, JCECEB, payable at Ranchi.
1. Candidates do not need to report physically at any center.
2. Details of vacant seats in various colleges will be uploaded on the official website.
3. For admission to MBBS/BDS program, scores of NEET 2021 will be considered.
4. For admission to B.Tech/B.E program, the admission will be done through JEECE (PCM group).
Courses Offered through JCECE
|PCM Group||B.Sc. (Hons.) in Agriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering and Dairy Technology|
|PCB Group||B.Sc. (Hons.) in Agriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, B.V.Sc. & A.H./ B.F.Sc (Bachelor of Fisheries Science)|
|PCMB Group||B.Sc. (Hons.) in Agriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering and Dairy Technology, B.V.Sc. & A.H./ B.F.Sc (Bachelor of Fisheries Science)|
JCECE 2021 Counselling Fee
The counselling fee is defined below:
|Category||Interview Fee (INR)|
Note: The counselling fee can be paid by either RTGS or by using Credit/Debit card through swipe machine to participate in JCECE Counselling.
Documents Required for JCECE Counselling 2021
Candidates must present the following documents in original as well as a set of self-attested photocopy of the certificates in order to participate in JCECE counselling 2021:
- Admit card, Mark sheet, Passing certificate (original/provisional) of Class 12.
- Admit card, Mark sheet, Passing certificate (original/provisional) of Class 10.
- Local Resident Certificate Issued by SDO (Civil)/ DC of Jharkhand state.
- Caste Certificate issued by SDO(Civil)/ DC of Jharkhand state.
- 1 Passport size photograph (made from the same negative of photograph uploaded during JCECE Registration.
- JCECE 2021 Admit Card
- Disability Certificate issued by Medical Superintendent/CMO/Head of Hospital.
Partial Admission Fee: The detailed information will be provided in counselling advertisement.
JCECE 2021 Seat Allotment
The seat allotment procedure for JCECE 2021 commences once the document verification process is completed. Only those candidates are eligible for allocation of seat who have successfully applied for the Counselling Process and have filled in the choices of college and branch.
Here are some key points to know about JCECE Seat Allotment:
- JCECE Seat Matrix, seat allotment and the status of the participating candidate are displayed on the official website.
- To participate in the seat allotment procedure, a candidate has to fill JCECE 2021 counselling registration form.
- The criteria for seat allotment is merit-cum-choice. JCECE board considers both the score and the choice of college while allocating the seats.
- The qualifying candidates are called for JCECE counselling process. Candidates have to attend the counselling on the scheduled date, time and place.
- Only after verification of the essential documents, the candidates will be allotted seats.
- The process of seat allotment is carried out until all the seats are filled.
- Government specified Reservations are also applicable on the seat allotment.
- In case, any candidate is dissatisfied with the seat that is allotted to him in the first round, then he can opt for seat upgradation in the subsequent round. If the seat is not upgraded in the subsequent round then the first seat allotment will be considered as the final allotment.
- After successful seat allotment, candidates must confirm their admissions by reporting to the allotted institute and completing the requisite admission formalities.
- Candidates who will be allotted a seat during the JCECE 2021 Seat Allotment process will also be required to pay an allotment fee of INR 2000/- along with the admission fee at the time of reporting to the allotted institute.
JCECE 2021 Seat Allotment Result
Students can check JCECE 2021 Seat Allotment Result for Round 1 by clicking on the pdf link given below
JCECE 2021 Important Instructions
- School/College leaving certificate is not required at the time of JCECE Counselling. However, it will be required at the time of admission.
- In case a successful candidate appears as per merit ranking but forgets to produce required set of documents and then appears for the next round then they can opt for admission in only available seat/branch/ institute.
- Before allotment of seats, original certificates and identity will be verified.
- Legal actions will be taken against the candidates found false/improper identity/duplicate certificates.
- The allotment of seats will be done on the basis of marks obtained in JCECE. There is no guarantee of admission of candidates included in the advertisement merit list for counselling.
- The vacant seats will be displayed daily on Board’s website during JCECE counselling.
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli,
Namkum-Tupudana Road, Namkum, Ranchi - 834010
Phone No.: 926447329, 9264473891
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.