The registration process of JEE Advanced 2020 for foreign nationals has been started by IIT Delhi on September 5.
Foreign nationals who have studied (are studying) abroad at 10+2 level or equivalent can now register for JEE Advanced 2020 at the official website, jeeadv.ac.in.
The last date to apply for the JEE Advanced 2020 registration for foreign nationals is September 17.
It is to be noted that candidates who are not citizens of India by birth and have studied or are studying abroad at 10+2 level or equivalent at the time of registering for JEE Advanced 2020 are treated as foreign nationals
Moreover, the seats allotted to foreign nationals are supernumerary with a cap of 10% of the total number of seats in every course.
JEE Advanced 2020: Registration Procedure for Foreign Candidates
- Fill Registration Form: Fill the online registration form and note down Login ID and Password for subsequent login
- Upload Scanned Certificates: Upload the required documents as per the specifications set by the examination authorities
- Pay Registration Fee: Pay the application fee through credit or debit card.
Direct Link to Apply for JEE Advanced 2020 (For Foreign Candidates)
JEE Advanced 2020: Documents Required for Foreign Candidates
Foreign nationals are required to upload the following documents while registering for the JEE Advanced 2020.
- Photo Identity Proof
- Citizenship certificate/Passport
- Birth certificate for age proof
- Class-XII (or equivalent) Mark Sheet (Required only for those who have passed in the year 2019 and 2018)
- Testimonial (if required)
On the other hand, the JEE Advanced 2020 application form for Indian candidates will be available from September 12 to 17. The examination date for JEE Advanced 2020 is September 27. While the admit card for the exam will be available on September 21.