JNUEE Application 2020: NTA Extends Application Date Till June 15
National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the last date of application for Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE) till June 15, 2020.
Precisely, students will be able to fill-up and submit the JNU application form up to 5 pm on June 15, 2020. Fee payments can be done till 11:50 pm on June 15, 2020.
Earlier the application date for JNU Admissions had been extended till May 31, 2020. However, the dates are pushed further in view of lockdown subsequent to COVID-19 crisis.
Candidates interested to apply for admissions into JNU, have to apply from the official of JNU-NTA. Following which, exam dates will be published on the official websites of JNU and NTA.
How to online apply for JNUEE 2020?
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply online for JNUEE 2020:
- Visit the official website of JNU-NTA.
- On the homepage, click on the link mentioned Apply for JNUEE.
- Select the program and course you want to apply for.
- Fill-up the details to register. An application number will be generated once you register.
- Following which, enter personal and academic details and upload images.
- After completion, a confirmation email will be sent to the applicant’s registered email address.
- After receiving this, students will be able to apply for JNUEE 2020.
Note: Students can make online payments through debit or credit cards and net banking.