JNUEE 2021 will be conducted when it is safe for students to appear for the exam. JNU Vice Chancellor also confirmed that the academic calendar will be adjusted accordingly in case of delay due to the COVID 19 crisis.
JNUEE 2021 Registration will open in the month of June 2021 tentatively. Exam Date will be announced soon by NTA on the officail website. However, it is speculated that JNUEE 2021 will be held tentatively in the month of September 2021 due to a delay in the release of the official notification. Candidates willing to apply can go through eligibility criteria before applying. Check JNUEE 2021 Application Form
- Candidates must check JNUEE 2021 Eligibility before applying as the criteria are different for different programs.
- Application Fee for JNUEE is also different and it is based on courses for which candidate is applying.
- JNUEE 2021 Admit Card will be released after registration is successfully over.
- The exam will include 70 marks multiple-choice questions followed by 30 marks viva-voce. Check JNUEE 2021 Exam Pattern
- JUNEE 2021 Results will be announced in two stages, first for written test and second for viva-voce.
- June 2: JNUEE 2021 Exam has been postponed and will be conducted until the authorities consider it to be safe.
- May 31: JNUEE 2021 Registration likely to open in June 2021. Read more
- May 25: JNUEE 2021 Exam date to release soon.
JNUEE 2021 is a university-level entrance exam conducted once every year. The examination is conducted for candidates seeking admission into various undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG), M.Phil, P.hD., and integrated courses at JNU across 14 Schools.
JNUEE 2021 Highlights
|Name of Exam||Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
|Courses Offered||BA (Hons.), MA, M.Sc. & MCA|
JNUEE 2021 Exam Dates
|Official Notification releases||June 2021|
|Online Application for JNUEE 2021|| |
|Last date to apply||July 2021|
|JNUEE 2021 Admit card releasing date||15 days before the exam|
|JNUEE 2021||September 2021|
|Announcement of JNUEE 2021 Result||October 2021|
|Dates for VIVA VOCE||November 2021|
Different Eligibility Criteria for JNUEE 2021 is laid down based on the courses and programs. Before filling the application form, candidates must ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility conditions for the entrance examination. The eligibility criteria for the most popular courses of JNU are listed below:
- Both Indian and Foreign nationals can apply for the exam.
- The minimum age to appear for the exam is 17 years.
For B.A (Hons) 1st year
- Candidates must have passed their 10+2 examination with a minimum of 45% marks.
- Candidates who will be appearing in 10+2 examination can also apply.
For B.A (Hons) 2nd year
- Candidates must have qualified the 1st year of bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with at least 45% marks.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks under the 10+2+3 education pattern.
For M.Phil and Ph.D
- Candidates must have a master’s degree in the related subject with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree (BCA/B.Tech) with Mathematics at graduate or 10+2 level with a minimum of 55% marks.
For M.Sc (Life Sciences)
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in physical, biological or agricultural sciences with a minimum of 55% marks under the 10+2+3 education pattern.
JNUEE Application Form 2021
Candidates can fill JNUEE 2021 application form in online mode from June 2021. Online JNUEE 2021 application form date will be released soon on the official website of the university. Here are some guidelines for completing the application process of JNUEE 2021:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Click on the link “Application form- Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination”.
- Create their login ID by providing details – name, programme of study, valid email address, valid mobile number, nationality, date of birth and password.
- Candidates will be sent their application number for JNU admissions on the registered email id.
Step 2: Fill details in the application form
- Login on the official website of Jawaharlal Nehru University by providing their JNU application number and password.
- Fill in the personal, educational and contact details asked in the application form.
|Information asked in Application Form|
JNUEE exam centre
Name & address of school
Name & address of college (for graduation/post-graduation)
Name of any other entrance exam that the candidate is appearing for
Step 3: Uploading the documents
Aspirants need to upload their scanned images of the following documents in the mentioned specification in the application form:
|Photograph||20 Kb to 50 Kb||150 px (width) X 200 px (height)||JPG|
|Signature||10 Kb to 20 Kb||140 px (width) X 60 px (height)||JPG|
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
- Candidates can pay the application fee through debit card/credit card/internet banking or e-Challan of SBI bank.
- The application fee for JNUEE 2021 is non-refundable.
The application fee for JNUEE 2021 is different for different programs and categories. Candidates can check the application fee for their desired program from the following table:
|Number of programs chosen by candidates||M.A/M.Sc/MCA/M.Phil/M.Tech/MPH /PHD||B.A (Hons) 1 and 2nd year programs/All part time programs|
|1 program||Rs. 530||Rs.310 ( Rs.110 for BPL)||Rs. 400||Rs. 265 ( Rs. 110 for BPL)|
|2 programs||Rs. 800||Rs.415 (Rs. 215 for BPL)||Rs. 575||Rs.325 (Rs.125 for BPL)|
|3 programs||Rs. 1000||Rs. 500 (Rs. 300 for BPL)||Rs. 750||Rs. 380 (Rs. 180 For BPL)|
After submitting the online application form, candidates must take a printout of the confirmation page for future use. Candidates need to submit the Online application form via speed post/registered post to the following address:
Section Officer (Admissions)
Room No. 28
Jawaharlal Nehru University
Read More about JNUEE 2021 Registration
JNUEE 2021 Admit Card
- Candidates who have successfully applied for JNUEE 2021 can download their JNUEE 2021 admit card from the official website.
- JNUEE 2021 admit card will be uploaded by the university once the application process is over.
- Candidates must take a printout of the admit card and carry it with them to the exam center on the day of the examination.
- If candidates fail to show their JNUEE 2021 admit card to the invigilator, they will not be allowed to give the examination. The steps to download JNUEE 2021 admit card is listed below:
- Visit the official website of JNU – ntajnu.nic.in
- Click on the link “JNUEE 2021 admit card”.
- Enter your application number and date of birth.
- Click on the “submit” button.
- JNUEE 2021 admit card will appear on the computer screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of it.
- In case of any discrepancy, candidates must immediately contact the university to avoid problems on the day of the examination. Candidates can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Information mentioned on the admit card|
|Name of candidate||Address of examination center|
|Candidate’s father and mother name||Date of examination|
|Candidate’s date of birth||Timing of examination|
|Photograph of candidate||Roll number|
|Signature of candidate||Registration number|
Read More about JNUEE 2021 Admit Card
JNUEE 2021 Exam Center
There are total 54 examination centers for JNUEE 2021. During filling the application form, candidates can select their choice of exam center.
|Name of the Centre||Centre Code||Name of the Centre||Centre Code|
JNUEE 2021 Exam Pattern
|Exam Pattern Highlights|
|Mode of examination||Online (Pen and paper based examination)|
|Duration of examination||3 hours|
|Type of questions||Different for different programs|
The exam pattern of JNUEE 2021 is different for different programs. The detailed exam pattern of JNUEE 2021 for various courses of JNU is listed in the table below:
|B.A (Hons)-Foreign Language|| |
Read detailed JNUEE Exam Pattern
JNUEE 2021 Syllabus
JNUEE Syllabus is different for different courses. The detailed syllabus of various courses is given below:
JNUEE 2021 Result
Candidates can check JNUEE 2021 result from the official website of JNU. The result will be declared only through the online mode. Dates for the same is under revision and will be announced in due course. The steps to check JNUEE 2021 results are listed below:
- Visit the official website of JNU
- Click on the link “JNU Entrance Examination Results 2019-20”.
- Select program of study, field of study and application number.
- Click on “search” button.
- JNUEE 2021 result will appear on your computer screen.
Candidates who will qualify the entrance examination will be called for the next round of selection which is viva-voce. After viva-voce, a merit list will be published by JNU for candidates of all categories for each program of study.
Read More about JNUEE 2021 Result
JNUEE 2021 Cut Off
JNUEE 2021 cut off marks is different for candidates under different categories. Cut off marks is the minimum marks that candidates have to score for qualifying in the entrance examination. JNUEE 2021 cut off marks is listed in the table below:
|Program of Study||General||OBCSC/ST & PH|
|M.Phil/Ph.D, Pre Ph.D/Ph.D/M.Tech/Ph.D/MPH/Ph.D||40%||36%||30%|
|M.A/MCA/M.Sc, B.A (Hons) 1 and 2nd year and part time programs||30%||27%||25%|
Check JNUEE First Cut off list
- After the viva-voce, the final merit list is published by JNU. Admission of candidates will be completely based on the final merit list.
- JNU will prepare the final merit list on the basis of the performance of candidates in the entrance examination and the viva-voce.
- Candidates need to bring their original documents on the day of admission. The documents that candidates need to carry with them are listed below:
- Mark sheet and certificate of Class 12
- Mark sheet and certificate of Graduation (if applicable)
- Mark sheet and certificate of Post graduation (if applicable)
- Caste certificate
- Transfer certificate
- JNUEE 2021 admit card
- Passport size photographs
Annual Fee Structure at JNU
Given below is the fee structure for Indian Nationals for various courses offered by JNU:
Scholarships offered by JNU
JNU offers a number of scholarships to meritorious as well as financially challenged candidates. A few of such scholarships are listed below:
A number of Merit-cum-Means scholarships are available for deserving and meritorious students whose parent’s/ guardian’s income does not exceed Rs. 1,00,000/- per annum or as may be laid down from time to time. The payment of scholarships will be governed by the rules in force in the University from time to time.
Ford Foundation Scholarships:
A limited number of Ford Foundation Scholarships of the value of Rs. 700/- per month are available for students of the M.A. Programme of the School of International Studies. The Scholarships will be awarded purely on merit subject to the proviso that at least half of them will go to female students.
Prof. M J K Thavaraj MCM Scholarship:
There are 2 Scholarships of worth Rs.300/- each p.m. and Rs.2000/- as contingency are awarded on merit to M.A.
Read about more Scholarships by JNU
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.