Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released seat allotment key guidelines and instructions for KCET Admission 2020 on November 05, 2020. Eligible candidates are requested to follow the guidelines thoroughly during KCET Seat Allotment 2020 process.
Seat Allotment process for KCET Counseling 2020 was scheduled to be conducted in 3 rounds from September 07, 2020. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the counselling session for admission will be conducted through online means.
Candidates who qualified for KCET Entrance Exam 2020 are requested to register for the counselling process. On November 04, 2020, KEA has also declared the provisional list of eligible and non-eligible candidates.
KCET Admission 2020: Seat Allotment Instructions
Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) is a state-level examination which is conducted every year for candidates seeking admission in various institutions of Karnataka State.
Mentioned below are the Seat Allotment Guidelines and Instructions released by the examination authority that must be followed by the candidates:
- Candidates will have to complete the verification process in order to appear for the KCET Seat Allotment 2020 process.
- Only eligible candidates will be considered for entry of available seats.
- Candidates can apply for as many options as they desire. There are no limitations to the entry of options.
- Seat allotment for KCET Admission 2020 will be based on marks obtained by the candidate and KCET Merit List release.
- “Mock Seat Allotment” will be conducted on the basis of candidate's entered options. However, the candidate’s order of merit will be followed.
Candidate must note that priority will be given to the candidate’s first choice. KCET Admission 2020 Cut-off rank will be made available on the KEA official website @ kea.kar.nic.in