Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) has again commenced the registration process for KMAT 2020 from November 4 on its official website kmatindia.com.
The Association released the dates for the examination that will be conducted in pen-paper test format. The authority will conduct the KMAT 2020 on November 28. KPPGCA conducted the exam previously on October 29. Candidates who did not give that test are also invited to apply for the exam.
KMAT 2020: Steps to Apply
Candidates must follow these steps to apply for the exam:
- Visit the official website of KMAT kmatindia.com.
- Candidates are required to register themselves by entering the required credentials.
- Registration number and password will be generated on the mobile number provided.
- Login to the portal using the provided details.
- Fill the application form using various details including personal details, educational-related information, etc.
- Make the payment of application fee using Credit Card/Debit Card, E-wallets, or any other online payment method. The application fee is mentioned below.
|General and NC-OBC||Rs 1000 (including GST)|
|SC, ST and PWD||Rs 1000 (including GST)|
Also Read: Detailed Application Process for KMAT 2020
KMAT 2020: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria before applying:
- The applicant must possess a Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years or a Master’s degree from a recognized University.
- He/she must have passed with an aggregate of a minimum of 50% percentage.
- SC/ST candidates will have to fulfill the above-mentioned criteria with moderation of 5%.
KMAT 2020: Important Dates
|KMAT Registration window Re-opened||November 4|
|KMAT PBT mode||November 28|
About KMAT 2020
KMAT is an entrance exam conducted at the state-level. It is an entrance exam for admission to various Business schools in Karnataka and Bangalore.
It consists of 120 questions that test the aptitude of the candidate. The questions are based on Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Ability, Logical Reasoning.
Read More: KMAT 2020 Result and Counselling Procedure