KRUCET Registration Started, Last Date to Apply 7 July
Krishna University holds the Krishna University Common Entrance Test (KRUCET) to admit students to postgraduate courses in the university. The application forms were released online on 8 June. The last date to apply without a late fee is 7 July, while the last date to apply with a late fee of 500 INR is 10 July.
The key dates related to KRUCET are listed below:
|KRUCET Registration||8 June- 7 July 2020|
|Last Date for KRUCET Registration with late fee of 500 INR||10 July 2020|
|Last Date for KRUCET Registration with late fee of 1,000 INR||14 July 2020|
|Admit Card||23 July 2020|
How to Apply Online for KRUCET
To apply online for KRUCET, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of KRUCET.
- Click on KRUCET 2020.
- Click on Online Registration.
- Copy the registration reference ID. Then fill out the form.
- Upload the images. Save and Preview.
- Pay the application fee online. The fee is 600 INR.
- Enter the registration number and date of birth. Pay the application fee online.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS and email on your registered mobile number and email address.
- You are advised to take a printout of the application form to keep for future reference.