Manipur University: Authorities Reduces Examination Fee, Course Fee to be Refunded
Manipur University on Saturday, October 03, 2020, passed an order of fee reduction for all its courses as the Registrar Mr W Chandbabu stated that the University will be returning partial fees for the January-June 2020 semester on a one-time concession basis.
As per the approval of the Vice-Chancellor slash administrator of Manipur University, University has decided to reduce and return the course fee components in the light of the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic.
Read More: Manipur University Imphal Admission 2020
Here are given the detailed specifications of the fee reduction order broken down to the following points.
- This fee reduction and concession are going to be a one-time affair for the academic semester of January-June 2020.
- 50 percent of the total practical laboratory fees of the fourth year students will be returned to them in nonconduction of the same.
- 30 percent of the examination fees will be returned to the students as the entire teaching process was done online.
- In the case of field trips, 50 percent of the fee will be returned only if the concerning department has not made any advance payment.
- In the cases of the fee collected for the scheduled industrial visits of students, 75 percent of the same will be returned for nonconduction of the same.
- For Post Graduate Diploma and Manipur Institute of Management Studies courses, 50 percent of the fees collected for the study materials will be refunded as all the materials were provided by the means of affordable electronic format.
The Imphal based Manipur University is a central university, affiliated by the University Grants Commission. It holds a prestigious NAAC accreditation of Grade A.