Mysore University has released the University PG result 2020 on its official website uni-mysore.ac.in on November 16. The result is available course-wise.
University of Mysore conducted the entrance exam for various PG courses from November 4 to 7. The varsity offers various Post Graduate courses including MA, M.Sc, M.Sc (Tech), M.L.I.Sc, M.Ed among many others.
Mysore University PG Result 2020: Steps to Check
Candidates who appeared for the entrance exam can check the result in the following manner:
- Go to the official website of Mysore University uni-mysore.ac.in.
- Click on ‘PG Admissions 2020-21’.
- Tap on the link ‘PGEE 2020 Results’.
- Select the course for which you want to check the result.
- Check the list. Find your name.
- Download the result and take its print out for future reference.
Mysore University PG Result 2020: Important Guidelines
The following instructions must be kept in mind after checking the result:
- Candidates selected for PG Diploma / Diploma / Certificate courses etc. are not entitled to special benefits like scholarships / hostel ships and reimbursements of the fee.
- Applications found with invalid certificates or incomplete documentation will be straight-forward rejected.
- The varsity will conduct the admission process with reference to the timely update of the reservation system drafted by the Government.
- Fee concession of 50% will be provided to SC/ST students whose parents’ yearly income ranges between Rs. 2.5 lakhs to 10 lakhs.
Read More: University of Mysore: Affiliated Colleges
Mysore University PG Admissions 2020: Important Highlights
|Name of the university||Mysore University|
|Courses offered||Check Here|
|Number of affiliated colleges/institutes||85|
|Admission Process||Via Entrance exam|
Mysore University PG Admissions 2020: Important Dates
|Entrance exam||November 4 to 7|
|Answer key release||November 7|
|Result declaration||November 16|