NEET 2020 Counselling Dates Released @mcc.nic.in; Check Detailed Schedule Here
The NEET 2020 Counselling Schedule has been announced by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) on its official website: mcc.nic.in recently.
The candidates who appeared for NEET 2020 can now access the counselling schedule at mcc.nic.in. The schedule available to the website is for the 15% All India Quota (AIQ) Category and seats available at Universities and Institutes such as JIPMER and AIIMS.
NTA had previously announced NEET Result 2020 on Oct 16, 2020. A combined result was announced for both Phase 1 & Phase 2 exams conducted on Sept 13 & Oct 14.
State authorities will be separately conducting the NEET Counselling 2020 for state quota category seats.
The window for registration, payment of fees as well as choice filling for NEET Counselling 2020 will be open between October 27 and November 2. Results for seat allotment will be announced on November 5.
All candidates are required to positively finish their registration process within the given time duration.
NEET 2020: Online Counselling Schedule
|Round 1||October 27 to November 2 (Till 5 pm)|
|Round 1 Choice filling/locking Date||October 28 to November 2 (Choice Locking begin at 4:00 PM of 2nd November 2020 up to 11:59 PM)|
|Payment deadline||November 2 till 07:00 PM|
|Processing of Seat Allotment Round 1||November 3 and 4|
|Round 1 Result||November 5|
|Reporting at help centers||November 6 to 12|
|Round 2||November 18 to 22 (3 pm)|
|Round 2 Choice filling/locking Date||November 19 to 22nd |
(Choice Locking will begin at 03:00 PM of 22nd November 2020 till 11:59 PM)
|Payment Deadline||November 22 till 05:00 PM|
|Round 2 Seat allotment processing||November 23 and 24|
|Round 2 Allotment Result||November 25|
|Reporting at help centres||November 26 to December 2|
|Mop Up Round Registration, choice filling, and payment||December 10 to 14 till 03:00 PM|
|Mop Up Round Choice filling||December 11 to 14 Choice Locking from 03:00 PM to 11:59 PM|
|Payment deadline||December 14 till 5:00 PM|
|Allotment Result||December 17|
|Reporting at help Centres||December 18 to 24|
|Transfer of Non-Reporting and Non-Joining Vacant seat to Deemed/Central Universities/ESIC||December 28 to 31|
NEET Counselling 2020 Round 2 will be conducted between 18-22 November. Seat Allotment results for Round 2 will be declared on November 23.
NEET Counselling 2020: How to Register?
Candidates must follow these steps to register for NEET Counselling:
- Visit the official website mcc.nic.in. Click on the registration link and register yourself.
- Enter the required details to register. These include the candidate’s name, registration number, personal details, academic details, and various other credentials in the admit card.
- The next step is to enter the choice of colleges. Candidate can fill in the choices by logging into the official MCC portal with the registration details.
- The candidate will have to select the college and courses as per his/her choice and preference. There is no limitation on the number of choices filled.
- Download the copy of the same after filling the choices.
- After this, the candidate will have to reach the allocated college to confirm his seat in the allocated college. This phase will involve the verification of documents. This is a crucial step as if the candidate does not report to the center, his/her seat remains forfeited.