NEET MDS 2021 exam will be conducted today, i.e. December 16 via online mode. Candidates can check the exam day guidelines here.
NEET MDS 2021 is conducted annually by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) for admission into all the postgraduate dental courses offered by the institutions in India.
NEET MDS is a 3-hour long exam with 240 questions on topics from the BDS curriculum. The questions will be of MCQ type and for every correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded whereas there is provision of negative marking.
Around 6,501 seats are offered for admission to 50% All India Quota (AIQ), 50% state quota, and all deemed/central universities. NEET MDS 2021 Result is expected to be out by December 31, 2020.
NEET MDS 2021: Exam Guidelines
The NBA has released a notice for conducting the exam via online stating that each candidate will be allotted a separate computer for the NEET MDS Exam 2021. Below are the details of the guidelines:
- Candidates are to maintain social distance and wear masks all the time.
- Candidates need to wear hand gloves as per the measures of Covid-19 protocols set by the government.
- No bags, notebooks,pens, or stationary items will be carried by any candidate in the exam center.
- Candidates are to carry their NEET MDS Admit Card, passport size photo and their identity card to the exam center for verification.
- Candidates need to report the exam center at least 2 hours before the commencement of the exam.
- Candidates will be allowed to carry their own sanitizer and water bottle to the exam hall.
- No electronic gadgets will be allowed inside the exam hall.
- No food items will be allowed inside the exam hall.
Also read: NEET MDS 2021 Participating Institutes