North Bengal University PG Admission 2020: Application Form Available till November 8, Details Here

Meghdeepa Mondal logo

Meghdeepa Mondal

Content Curator


North Bengal University (NBU) will end the online application process for admission to PG courses offered by the university on November 8, 2020. NBU had begun the online application process for MA, M.Sc, M.Com, LLM and M.Lib on November 01 for admission to the 2020-21 session.

Candidates who intend to apply for postgraduate courses at North Bengal University can visit the official website of NBU: nbu.ac.in. 

Check admission details and eligibility criteria below before applying.

NBU PG Admission 2020: Highlights

Name of the University

North Bengal University (NBU)

Type of the University

State University

Courses 

PG Courses: MA, M.Sc, M.Com, M.Lib, LL.M, M.Lib.I.Sc

Basic Admission Criteria

Written Test and Viva-Voce

Application Mode

Online: UG/ PG/ M.Phil & Ph.D.

Reservation

Yes

Application Fee

INR 100 (General)

INR 50 (SC/ST/OBC)

Payment Mode

Net Banking /Credit Card/ ATM-cum-Debit card

NBU Admission 2020: Eligibility Criteria

Candidates need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply for admission at NBU:

  • Completed education in [10+2+3] system
  • Honours Degree in respective subject from a recognized University 

NBU PG Admission 2020: How to Apply Online?

Follow the steps mentioned below to apply for postgraduate programs at NBU:

  1. Visit the official website: nbu.ac.in
  2. Register with mobile no.
  3. Fill details on the application form.
  4. Upload documents.
  5. Make payments and submit the application form. 

Apply Here: NBU PG Admission 2020

NBU PG Admission 2020: Documents Required

  • Passport-size photograph
  • Signature
  • Age Proof
  • Classes 10 and 12 Marksheet
  • Graduation Marksheet
  • Other Documents: Aadhaar Card
  • Caste certificate (if applicable)
  • PwD certificate (if applicable)
  • Blood Group certificate

Note: The university has earmarked 60% seats in PG programs for the students that are owned by the University of North Bengal while the remaining 40% seats are also available to students from other universities.

About North Bengal University 

North Bengal University (NBU) is a State University located in Darjeeling, West Bengal. It offers various UG, PG, M.Phil & Ph.D, PG Diploma and Distance education courses in different specializations. 

Read More: North Bengal University (NBU) Result 2020: BA, B.Sc, B.Com, 1st, 2nd & 3rd Year

Category:College